Horston to TENNESSEE!!!

Can we move on or try to nitpick and out someone down.

Just trying to help the person out. . . Right now his "post-phonics" works the same way as that jack-a$$ avatar does....It give people reson to ass-ume
(Luv ya 4)

Back to recruiting... I wonder how Rickea’s visit to Rutgers went? It was an unofficial. She must of still had some interest to travel approx 9.5 hours on her own dime. Rutgers was the school she first posted herself in a uniform. She also has unofficially visited Ohio St. university so one would think they are still in the running as well. This is only a 3.5 hour drive for her fam and OSU is still on Cooke’s list as well although they will be stocked out at the perimeter spot with committments and 2020 commits they already have. Should be interesting!

The thing I like these girls in this class are making decisions based on what they want. I think when athletes take their time and really do their research like Ms. Jackson and even Ms. Horston (who took multiple visits even as early as of April 18) I think it cuts down on transfers becuz it wasn’t a rushed decision and a decision they wanted. Now coaching changes, family sicknesses, etc can change that but it’s awesome to see young people do their due dilegence.

Back to recruiting... I wonder how Rickea’s visit to Rutgers went? It was an unofficial. She must of still had some interest to travel approx 9.5 hours on her own dime. Rutgers was the school she first posted herself in a uniform. She also has unofficially visited Ohio St. university so one would think they are still in the running as well. This is only a 3.5 hour drive for her fam and OSU is still on Cooke’s list as well although they will be stocked out at the perimeter spot with committments and 2020 commits they already have. Should be interesting!

The thing I like these girls in this class are making decisions based on what they want. I think when athletes take their time and really do their research like Ms. Jackson and even Ms. Horston (who took multiple visits even as early as of April 18) I think it cuts down on transfers becuz it wasn’t a rushed decision and a decision they wanted. Now coaching changes, family sicknesses, etc can change that but it’s awesome to see young people do their due dilegence.

Maybe Rickea wanted to make sure sure that Rutgers wasnt the place for her and the Tennessee dream was real .

VN Store

Back