HOPSON= Very Soft!!!!!

Shot selection is what I mean. Doesnt matter if its good for the team. He will put it up when ever he wants.

Walter McCarty was the Tasmanian Devil compared to Hopson.

McCarty wasn't the Tasmanian Devil compared to anything.

I do hope, for the sake of a hometown kid, that Scotty finds some fire somewhere. The guy has athletic ability, and he can put it in the hole. I do recall posting quite a bit during his recruitment about a lack of intensity, particularly when things were difficult, which they are going to be on a regular basis in the SEC.

I don't really expect much, though, until he finds about 20 lbs of muscle. A large foot in his posterior probably wouldn't do him any harm, either, but I'll leave that to Bruce, as he has shown to be a pretty fair motivator.

Looks to me that Scotty is overwhelmed by college ball and is playing with zero confidence...not so sure it's an effort problem. I'm sure he's smart enough to understand that even HE has to work to excel at this level...at least I hope gets that.

Either someone finally told him to go to the basket or he finally started listening. Good to see, whatever the reason.

Yeah Hopson showed great progress tonight.

It showed what our strength is as a team as well.

So everyone take a cue from Scotty and take it to the freakin' rack, baby!!! :rock:

Taking it to the hole is Scotty's strength........just not real solid yet physically. I do like his percentage from 3-point range, though. He improves his game immensely by taking it into the lane.

This team needs to penetrate every single time they touch the ball... Penetrate and run run run.

Scotty is making great strides. Against SC, he finally learned he could still take the ball to the goal and score. We should see him come out of his shell more and more each game now.

Scotty is making great strides. Against SC, he finally learned he could still take the ball to the goal and score. We should see him come out of his shell more and more each game now.

i think you may be right ... he's starting to look comfortable - saw some real aggressive moves by him last night

Scotty is starting to adjust to how physical college basketball is. He is moving forward now.

VN Store

Back