Hoping VN is Feeling Satisfied!

VOL89grad

Boston - Feelin' Satisfied (Official Audio)

Well, it’s an off weekend, just thrilled our team is 4-0 right now. It’s been a very long time since we have cast the proverbial Gator off our back, and there is talk (outside our program) of both CFP and Heisman awards… well done to both our coaches and players!!!.,.looking at you Hendon, Byron and Josh… as well as Bruno et al, well done!

I’m really hoping VN can fully bask in/embrace the position our team is in this weekend (I’m definitely feeling satisfied so far) as well as our entire athletic program (shoutout to you Tony V) given last weekends gameday, barstool, and CBS coverage in Knoxville). While I’d love for VOLS to crush both Tigers and Tide this weekend on the gridiron, I’m glad our team has this time to heal/regroup/prepare for the weeks ahead (looking at you LSU!)

Go VOLS!

Last edited:

Well, it’s an off weekend, just thrilled our team is 4-0 right now. It’s been a very long time since we have cast the proverbial Gator off our back, and there is talk (outside our program) of both CFP and Heisman awards… well done to both our coaches and pleyers!!!.,.looking at you Hendon, Byron and Josh… as well as Bruno et al, we’ll done!

I’m really hoping VN can fully bask in/embrace the position our team is in this weekend (really feeling satisfied so far) as well as our entire athletic program (shoutout to you Tony V) given last weekends gameday, barstool, and CBS coverage in Knoxville). While I’d love for VOLS to crush both Tigers and Tide this weekend on the gridiron, I’m glad our team has this time to heal/regroup/prepare for the weeks ahead (looking at you LSU!)

Go VOLS!

We’re 4-0 with two top Top 20 wins. Hell yes I’m feeling satisfied!

Well, it’s an off weekend, just thrilled our team is 4-0 right now. It’s been a very long time since we have cast the proverbial Gator off our back, and there is talk (outside our program) of both CFP and Heisman awards… well done to both our coaches and players!!!.,.looking at you Hendon, Byron and Josh… as well as Bruno et al, well done!

I’m really hoping VN can fully bask in/embrace the position our team is in this weekend (I’m definitely feeling satisfied so far) as well as our entire athletic program (shoutout to you Tony V) given last weekends gameday, barstool, and CBS coverage in Knoxville). While I’d love for VOLS to crush both Tigers and Tide this weekend on the gridiron, I’m glad our team has this time to heal/regroup/prepare for the weeks ahead (looking at you LSU!)

Go VOLS!
I'm excited for this LSU trip. It'll be a real indicator of where we are.

Go VOLS!

Good reminder to enjoy what we have going on right now. And I for one am truly enjoying this season, for once we lose to the gators, my interest in the season is tremendously reduced, for all we are doing is trying to get a decent bowl game. Heck, if we cannot beat Florida, our chances of winning the SEC East or SEC, has been seriously diminished. Yes, I know this is setting myself up for someone to say I am a fair weather fan, and ya know, I can take being labeled that vs watching us getting pounded year after year by some of our dreaded foes like Bama and Dawgs. I am cautiously optimistic about the rest of the season and truly appreciate the spirit, dedication and effort the coaching staff and players are putting forward. Heck, I might even turn the TV on this week and watch a (part of) college football game (other than UT) for the first time in two decades. Imagine that? Go Vols!!

Negavols “we haven’t really been tested yet and did you see our defense?”
lol watch hard at which posters continue to disappear for weeks

VN Store

Back