Hooker Starting against Bama

My sincerest wish is that we have a competitive game and the Vols leave Alabama reasonably healthy. I do not want Hooker to get seriously injured when so much more of the season is left to be played. I love the spirit and fight in this team. It is fun again to watch the Vols. So much of the fun was gone when "Cornbread" was in charge.
My biggest concern is the fact that the Bama D knows which leg of Hookers is banged up. They will go after it and try to put him out. We very well could see all 3 QBs before this game is over.

Reactions: firestorm
I'm going to be uneasy watching Hooker play because he isn't 100 percent, and Alabama has a great defense that can get him greatly injured that he would not be able to continue to play.
Hooker even not 100 percent does give the Volunteers a good chance to run with the Crimson Tide.

Reactions: CAVPUT
I'm going to be uneasy watching Hooker play because he isn't 100 percent, and Alabama has a great defense that can get him greatly injured that he would not be able to continue to play.
Hooker even not 100 percent does give the Volunteers a good chance to run with the Crimson Tide.
If the reports are true that Cade isn't playing, they'd better give Davis a helluva lot of help today or Hooker might not make it to halftime. If he goes down, the season likely goes with him.

If the reports are true that Cade isn't playing, they'd better give Davis a helluva lot of help today or Hooker might not make it to halftime. If he goes down, the season likely goes with him.
May be why Beckwith saw more practice this week. Could use him blocking in the backfield

Reactions: njvols
May be why Beckwith saw more practice this week. Could use him blocking in the backfield
Wouldn’t doubt this. JH and crew seem pretty adept at game planning around weaknesses. If we got Hooker and Evans as it appears it should at least give us some points

This dude is just throwing **** at the wall hoping it sticks. Hooker is 100% not playing.
Well Hooker is indeed Starting, So you was the one Throwing **** around! You just think you know what you talking about when you don't know ****!

I just hope he he doesn’t get hurt worse tonite and is out the rest of the season we can’t beat Kentucky without him in fact I’m not 100 percent confident we can beat Vandy without him. We need a healthy Hooker

Heupel (to his credit...I guess) has sowed so much doubt with his injury updates over the season that nobody knows what to believe. But, if this is true, that is great news!

So what is he suppose to do? Send updates to the opponent so they know who to prep for? I don't care if the PA announcer lists off 11 walk-ons as starting, then 11 other guys take the field on the first series. And to Hell with anyone who can't take a joke.

Reactions: Mccage
So what is he suppose to do? Send updates to the opponent so they know who to prep for? I don't care if the PA announcer lists off 11 walk-ons as starting, then 11 other guys take the field on the first series. And to Hell with anyone who can't take a joke.
Yeah...that’s what I was suggesting.

This dude is just throwing **** at the wall hoping it sticks. Hooker is 100% not playing.
just because you don’t want it to be true doesn’t mean it isn’t. He’s not playing. You can take that to the bank.
Okay, how about this. You and I both Venmo freak $500 if I’m wrong you get my money. If I’m right I get yours. Let’s see?

How'd this work out for ya?

With "take it to the bank" posts like yours, I imagine you don't.

I offered to put $500 on the line. He didn’t take it. That’s how sure I was. I wasn’t just blindly making statements. Had he taken me up on that he would be $509 richer. People who don’t know, don’t offer to put money on the line. Something changed and changed fast. I was wrong and that’s all there is to it. At the end of the day I was willing to put money on the line.

VN Store

Back