hometown

dalelindsay81

where is everyone from?

i am in sparta,tn. hole in the earth :welcome:
sorry nothing much to talk about except recruiting.

man i will go to gainsville and were my schaffer jersey. i dont care. what they gonna do. there is actually 5 or 6 tennessee fans down here at my school. its wierd. people sont really care because of everyone being divided betwenn flordia, flordia state and miami. i get alot of bragging rights on all of my friends because last time we played all of these teams we won.

my moms boyfriend is a sc fan. i make fun of him because his team beat oup half the rivals starters and still couldnt win the game.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 17, 2005 7:49 PM
my moms boyfriend is a sc fan. i make fun of him because his team beat oup half the rivals starters and still couldnt win the game.

:dlol: poor old lou holtz. i would have left too.

i wasurprised he could see what was going on with them big glasses on his head. to you think he dosent get contacts because he thinks his glasses are intimidating or because he thinks their cool.

i think they are attached to his skin. that happens after u coach the COCKS for upteen seconds. think about yrs. they just melted to his face. :clap:

yeah. i feel bad for him........................................................................................................ or do i?

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 17, 2005 7:55 PM
yeah. i feel bad for him................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ or do i?

hehe :lolup:

VN Store

Back