Hollywood Feud: McGowan owns Milano...

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
I guess I'm a bit sensitive about women throwing around rape allegations, no matter who they are. I know Biden does weird stuff with the hair sniffing and shoulder rubs. But calling him a rapist, esp. a Hollywood attention whore like Rose McGowan making the claim, is just a bridge too far.

I guess I'm a bit sensitive about women throwing around rape allegations, no matter who they are. I know Biden does weird stuff with the hair sniffing and shoulder rubs. But calling him a rapist, esp. a Hollywood attention whore like Rose McGowan making the claim, is just a bridge too far.
I think maybe she is referring to the Tara Reade allegations?

It's never stopped Milano.

I agree. Women can accuse a man of sexual harassment and his name is instantly made public and dragged through the mud, while they’re allowed to remain anonymous.

Catty chicks being mean to each other on a movie set?

Why is this in the political forum?

I like a lot of things about A. Milano but it's hard for me to take her seriously after she said (paraphrasing) that it's okay to discriminate against white men for awhile if that's what it takes to make things even among the sexes and races.

VN Store

Back