Holly Seat Is On Fire Needs A Miracle And Fast !

One thing is crystal clear, all of the Lady Vol's players are certainly glad that all of the blame for their terrible season, is being placed on the coach, and none of the blame is on them.

It would be nice to see a team coached up to a level of a simple college team. She has not shown any ability to develop any kind of offense. It's just dribble around until the shot clock is about to expire then sling one up. On defense, it's nonexistent!!

We are out of patience! The LV fan base has been patient for 7 years and things are only getting worse. Fulmer needs to do the right thing and show her the door after the final whistle sounds. If he isn't working on contingencies as we speak, then he might find himself lose credibility with his supporters. Being friends with someone and having a long-term relationship with them is nice and all, but at the end of the day he's running a multi-hundred million dollar business and if one of your leaders of that business isn't performing or taking accountability for failure, then they need to be fired, plain and simple.

I just don’t like blue font. My fault. Waay past time for a change

Last edited:
We are out of patience! The LV fan base has been patient for 7 years and things are only getting worse. Fulmer needs to do the right thing and show her the door after the final whistle sounds. If he isn't working on contingencies as we speak, then he might find himself lose credibility with his supporters. Being friends with someone and having a long-term relationship with them is nice and all, but at the end of the day he's running a multi-hundred million dollar business and if one of your leaders of that business isn't performing or taking accountability for failure, then they need to be fired, plain and simple.
Coach Jumper is packed and ready. 👍

These players don't seem to appreciate what they were given the opportunity to be a part of. It appears, at least to me, that they are a bunch of self-centered pampered women who only came here because they were promised immediate playing time and stardom, just like their H.S. and AAU times. The players have changed. But, I think there is more to recruiting than counting the number of stars next to there name and falling inline to kiss their behinds just to get those 5 stars on campus. I hear it all the time about recruiting being about establishing relationships; getting to know the players is part of that and determining if they are a good fit for what your philosophy is. Are they coachable? That all falls back in the lap of the head coach. JMHO.

Again, we have to quit trying to come up with reason why we have a bunch of bad five stars. These are the same players recruited by top ten programs. Just maybe the real problem is Holly's lack of leadership and the ability to earn respect. Coaching players in today's environment is far different then they were in Holly's day, if you can't adjust then you need to get out of the the coaching business and let someone else take over. In reality, no matter which way you cut it, Holly is AWFUL.

Again, we have to quit trying to come up with reason why we have a bunch of bad five stars. These are the same players recruited by top ten programs. Just maybe the real problem is Holly's lack of leadership and the ability to earn respect. Coaching players in today's environment is far different then they were in Holly's day, if you can't adjust then you need to get out of the the coaching business and let someone else take over. In reality, no matter which way you cut it, Holly is AWFUL.
Exactly, with a bunch being the key point. There have been so many highly ranked players who've failed to develop that it can't possibly be all of them personally. And as far as the changes in today's players, it can't be that they are not manageable since other coaches Holly's age find them perfectly manageable and moldable into decent teams. Must be some other common element.

Reactions: teacherdean

True @ the players. But once a real teacher of the game is brought it, we may want to be prepared for some defections. Preparing to win championships is going to be a different world than these players are used to I can imagine.

Reactions: BreatheUT
True @ the players. But once a real teacher of the game is brought it, we may want to be prepared for some defections. Preparing to win championships is going to be a different world than these players are used to I can imagine.
For those that transfer out, others will transfer in to fill the void. Those are the ones you really want... the ones that want to be coached, compete and win.

Recruiting would be the only concern..but Holly in 7 years has had as much talent as any in the nation and done NOTHING with it. Heck...this years team is chock full of All Americans and we sit here unranked and in danger of missing the NCAA tourney.

Reactions: lvocd and Vfl2407
How can recruit be a concern? u think that these players dosen't kn that holly can't coach? Recruits had been great because of the name "Lady vols" that pat created.

Reactions: djohnnyg
I 100% agree CHW's time is up after 35 +/- years. I applaud her love for the university and her teams. I have no doubt that she is going through so many dificult emotions. Let's not forget she herself was recruited by and played for Pat Summitt for her basketball ball carear then went straight into working for Coach Summitt and the rest is history. I have never met either one of them and really only know what I've read here on volnation and other places. Did Coach Warlick put herself in a better position to win, Did she fire any of the old staff and upgrade any position or does she still have the original Pat holdovers? I guess in short I think the world of Holly Warlick and Thank her big time for what she has meant to this university. Speaking for myself and most Lady Vol Basketball fans I hope AD Fulmer can find the best way to send her out so he can find the extreme best coach to fill in. I want Coach Warlick to be able to come around and feel loved by all VFL'S.

VN Store

Back