Hogwarts Legacy (PS4/PS5, X1/XSX/XSS, PC, Switch) Holiday 2022

Not a Harry Potter fan, but that looks damn good

It would be cool if we could play in quidditch matches but the trailer doesn't say anything about it. Also, I'm wondering if there will be any kind of melee in the combat or if it's all just wand-flicking.

The main concern I have with the game is the combat. I'm just wondering if it will get old fast if all we can do is wave a wand.

Reactions: BisonVol
The main concern I have with the game is the combat. I'm just wondering if it will get old fast if all we can do is wave a wand.
I would think so? I don't remember too much hand to hand combat going on between wizards and witches. I mean, that's kinda their thing waving wands. What classes were being taught at Hogwarts? Herbology, potions, defense against the dark arts, charms, ect.

No judo and martial arts that I remember. Not sure what else kinda combat would be included. Maybe some dragon riding or something.

I would think so? I don't remember too much hand to hand combat going on between wizards and witches. I mean, that's kinda their thing waving wands. What classes were being taught at Hogwarts? Herbology, potions, defense against the dark arts, charms, ect.

No judo and martial arts that I remember. Not sure what else kinda combat would be included. Maybe some dragon riding or something.
Well I thought maybe the Sword of Gryffindor might come into play at some point or something along those lines.

Well I thought maybe the Sword of Gryffindor might come into play at some point or something along those lines.
It could. I thought of that, but I don't know if it would be a common weapon. I'd think it would be situational or maybe a boss fight.

Day one. I have been waiting 22 years for a game like this lol. I was 8 years old when the first film came out. Grew up through my teen years watching the films and still do til this day. They will always have a special place in my heart.
I've never watched a HP movie or read any of the books and I'm considering a day-one purchase.

The game is awesome! I stayed up until about 1:30 this morning playing it! The developer did an amazing job at recreating Hogwarts and making it feel like a living, breathing place! I probably spent over an hour just running around, exploring! Now bring on that Quidditch DLC! You took the time to create the pitch! Surely that will come at some point!

Out of curiosity for those playing, what house did you get sorted in and what is your character's name?

I am "Atticus Pierce" and I'm in house Ravenclaw!

Just bought this game, and am currently downloading it. It looks amazing. Reviews are overwhelmingly positive on Steam so far.

Reactions: CubsFanTN
Just bought this game, and am currently downloading it. It looks amazing. Reviews are overwhelmingly positive on Steam so far.
Same, can't wait to get home. I've already informed my Star Citizen team that I'm not available this weekend lol

As someone who isn't a fan of Harry Potter in the least,this game is great. I'm about 7 hours in,and enjoying all the side and main quests.

Reactions: BisonVol and Freak

VN Store

Back