Hiking, kayaking, biking, skiing, camping, hunting and other outdoor activities. Show me your pictures

burntorangeVOLffle

Nerd from before it was cool
Sill Branch Falls - popular trail in the area went there in the summer but it hadn’t rained much before we went. This time it was after some snow fall earlier in the week and the higher temps melting it away. Falls were 3x stronger than last.

Sill Branch Falls » Appy Explorerers

FEB 2021
ABC6EC33-BB06-4C6A-9AA3-4DD15405F901.jpeg

-VS -

Summer 2020
1612932377619.jpeg

ABINGDON VOL FAN

No I’ll have to look it up. Western NC?
Yes , near Whitetop Mtn and Grayson Highlands Park. It also includes the tri-state border of TN,NC & Va. 360 degree views from balds but isolated and I heard quite a few bears thus my statement that it would be be better for a small group hike than solo hike. Check out “Zacs Mild Adventures”
channel on YouTube. Very good channel to learn about hiking areas in West NC, East Tn and SW Va.

Last edited:

Orangeslice13

Pepe and the Jews, 2 things you can’t cancel
Anybody had any luck this Turkey season. Called in one for my brother yesterday didn't even hear any this morning but killed a mange coyote
I saw them everywhere where I go Monday. Saturday and Sunday......MIA.

It’s like they knew the season was opening soon and were laughing at me.

KrazyVolFan

Sat was one of the best and fun hunts ive had this morning nothing. Went from hearing 10 or more gobblers hundreds of gobbles to nothing NOTHING. The coyote made it worth it. Federal 3rd degree at 60 yards. I may change from my Winchester xlr. Expensive but it put it straight down. My brother is the luckiest hunter alive always on the right side of the tree.

VN Store

Sponsors