Hightower

LittleDTO

HV, I am sure you have heard of him. I think he is from Lewisburg or Lawrenceburg but cant remember. He is an outside LB but he has the size to be an inside LB. HE IS HUGE (probably a DE convert). His name was brought up by Murphy Fair at a Goodpasture game.

What do you know about him if anything? Obviously it is way to early to evaluate.

Is his name like Donta Hightower? I read an article on him a week or two ago. He sounds like a player but I don't know any specifics right now.

Right now he's listed as an OLB. He's 6'4, 240, and 4.7 40. Looks like we might be recruiting him as TE or LB. He says he wants to go to a college that is close to his family and one that has a good football program. He said if he had to pick a position to play in College, it would be TE or WR. He believes he is more suitable at TE.

I knew he was big. Sounds like a LB or TE although we have commitments from good TE already.

Right now he's listed as an OLB. He's 6'4, 240, and 4.7 40. Looks like we might be recruiting him as TE or LB. He says he wants to go to a college that is close to his family and one that has a good football program. He said if he had to pick a position to play in College, it would be TE or WR. He believes he is more suitable at TE.

Let me spell it for him.............U-T

Just to compare, Chris Galippo (OLB) is 6'3 235 and runs a 4.6. I think he can fit into the position well.

VN Store

Back