'21 HI ATH Titus Mokiao-Atimalala (UCF commit)

UCF gets their highest rated recruit in like 4 years after JH leaves. That partnered with UCFs QB saying its been the best few days on campus since JH left are not inspiring things.
That's just a young kid being salty. I wouldn't worry about that. He was mad when he left without a team meeting or whatever.

UCF gets their highest rated recruit in like 4 years after JH leaves. That partnered with UCFs QB saying its been the best few days on campus since JH left are not inspiring things.

What are they supposed to say? Look at Joshā€™s offensive numbers.

We want recruits to come to UT because of the school and not the coach. This kid committed to the school and would have obviously committed if JH was still there. Nothing more than that. Quit looking for it to be more than it is.
Also the QB for UCF is probably more than anything only putting that out there to make the current commits and future commits feel good about going there after CJH left.

When you read the article of his commitment the player recalls his interest with heupel and how his departure made him reconsider. I agree with the above poster, his commitment is more due to his connection with Gabriel

Also the QB for UCF is probably more than anything only putting that out there to make the current commits and future commits feel good about going there after CJH left.
Absolutely. Great point.

I find it nearly impossible to believe, with the success they had there under Heupel, plus the way Heupel comes off (PC, game tonight), that his players are happy to see him go. Hard evidence only, will have to convince me that they are not heartbroken; and, I feel the same way about the majority of their fanbase.

We want recruits to come to UT because of the school and not the coach. This kid committed to the school and would have obviously committed if JH was still there. Nothing more than that. Quit looking for it to be more than it is.
Good for him committing to the University and not a HC. Thatā€™s the kind of player UT needs..........

He might go to Oklahoma since Gabriel ended up there and they are both from Hawaii. The Sooners need some receivers badly.

I donā€™t care if players sign because of the coaches or just like Tennessee. I just want them to sign on the dotted line.

With the dawn of the NIL, I hope we're able to get enough of those types on the roster who can actually play at a level that will let us win in this conference. Suspect the top shelf players will be going to a school because of a different kind of love....or should I say lust?;)

Reactions: swchandler1988
Says in his tweet yesterday afternoon he has "hopes of moving closer to family"....

do you think the vols will make a run at the wide reciever from Hawaii who committed to UCF last season.
Not sure yet, but Iā€™m checking into that to be sure. My guess is that Isaiah Neyor will remain Tennesseeā€™s priority for now, but Mokiao-Atimalala could offer another option who's obviously familiar with Heupelā€™s staff in case the Vols donā€™t land Neyor.
-Callahan

And I say you're smug and haven't actually acknowledged being wrong on your take...just keep talking around it and projecting otherwise. Your words were clear. You are not. Keep dancing in that circle.
Please show me how I am not admitting Iā€™m wrong oh enlightened one šŸ™„.

Iā€™m being very clear, youā€™re just being willfully ignorant to maintain your false sense of superiority.

Please show me how I am not admitting Iā€™m wrong oh enlightened one šŸ™„.

Iā€™m being very clear, youā€™re just being willfully ignorant to maintain your false sense of superiority.
Your own words o smug one. It was ā€œinformationā€. šŸ˜ Commence circle.

VN Store

Back