Hi all

la.lovesorange

Go Vols!!!!!!!
I have soooooooooooooooooooooooooo missed yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am living in Hammond, La. I tried to get my phone turned on and it will be about a month. I am on my husbands wireless right now sitting in a parking lot!!!! :D I cant use this from home. I already bought a new computer so when the phone line is connected, I will be back. I miss yall. We are ok, I guess. Im really blah...........have a nice place but its not home. My husband is getting New Orleans office back on their feet and then we are gonna ask for a transfer. I hope to be in the mountains by christmas. Talk to yall soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, living by Baton Rouge is pretty sweet..............mostly when you beat LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried!!!!!!!!!!!! :nener: :rock:

Hey la!! That's true dedication to be posting from a parking lot. Glad to hear that things are working out. :yes:

I was wondering about you just today, la!!

I thought about you when we beat LSU, too!

I'm glad you and yours made it thru the rough times down there, being part of an extended family of friends all over the south gives you something else to worry about when things happen :post-20645-1119625378:

Hey there la...doggone it, I must say that it is just awesome to hear from you. Glad to know that you guys are getting back to some kind of a semblance of order.

I am so sorry about what you have been through, but hopefully, better times are ahead.

We would love to have you become a part of our area here in Tennessee and Virginia, so to speak.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you all with.

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Hey Surreal!!!!!! My husband actually got a job offer for RIchmond Va. We would really rather TN or NC but you never know!!!!!! I will keep yall posted!!!!

VN Store

Back