Hey where are you fans to condemn...

Why on earth would Tennessee fans get upset if Georgia fans embarrass their own school and football program?
I don't thinking would. However, the sports media has been silent on what Georgia did. That is the gripe. Remember, Georgia who the game and their fans still showed their butts.

No he was being serious, some of our fans need to work on their deep throws. Some of you need to toss the mustard around the house some.

Our fanbase these days has terrible work ethic and overall laziness. It shows on Saturdays.

If we win the NC, I would have ZERO issues with throwing mustard bottles on the field. We did it in a loss to OM. Very few are even gonna remember this because UGA beat Bama for the NC. Huge difference.

Are you seriously saying it's okay for fans to throw stuff on the field as long as the team they root for wins?

Reactions: VolFaninFla
These dirty Dawgs? All of you that shouted at the top of your lungs about how EMBARRASSED you were that your school threw trash on the field? You people who said you'd stop supporting the university over this and all the other crap you talked on our fanbase. How come you haven't started any threads on her to condemn these horrible horrible actions from these UGA fans? Where's that same holier than thou passion you had throwing YOUR OWN fambase under the bus for being the 1,000th fabase to throw stuff on the field? Where's that energy for this? HYPOCRITES. If you aren't on here promoting a witch hunt for these Georgia fans then how about you throw all your orange away and start barking like a dog. You all had so much energy negatively impacting the perception of TN football for parroting the Dan Wolkens of the world WHERE ARE YOU NOW View attachment 427658
Skin ‘em all then counseling

Perhaps, it's because the game wasn't delayed for a half hour and they didn't aim at their own band

Those fans simply didn’t have nearly the sam conviction or dedication level that ours did. I was at that Ole Miss game and didn’t have a problem with what happened occurred.

I really don't care what GA fans do, unless it's to my team. All fans are emotional, good or bad. So every team in big games will have idiotic fans. Don't care about any of them except the ones orange.

VN Store

Back