Hey guys..

It's impossible for any remaining football fans to do anything I would consider "overreacting" - but point taken.

Wasn’t referring to this football season but yeah, I hear what you are saying. BBALL is a tourney sport so regular season losses don’t kill ya like football.

The BB Forum, especially the In Game threads, got rather crappy once the FF posters started infiltrating in mass. That’s when the Regular Posters thread comes in handy.

Reactions: Ace
The BB Forum, especially the In Game threads, got rather crappy once the FF posters started infiltrating in mass. That’s when the Regular Posters thread comes in handy.
My greatest piece of advice to a BB forum newbie is to stay away from the game threads. People post emotionally and a lot of seldom-posters come there just to vent and complain.

All you need to know about Tennessee basketball is that we a have a real coach.
His name is Rick Barnes.
Unlike our football program where we hire unproven coaches.
Enjoy the real season. GO VOLS !! Let's cut the nets.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
My greatest piece of advice to a BB forum newbie is to stay away from the game threads. People post emotionally and a lot of seldom-posters come there just to vent and complain.

Understand that game thread posters are re-living Amy Winehouse's* life at hyperspeed as they post.

* substitute "Elvis's final 4 years" for "Amy Winehouse" if you're my age

Reactions: ArdentVol
It’s crazy at the time if people were able to choose between Shaka Smart and Barnes almost everyone would have chose Smart over Barnes, myself included. Barnes got a burst of energy when Texas let him go!

Barnes changed is recruiting philosophy, changed his demeanor and hired better assistants. Also he was making the tourney at Texas every year just not doing much with it. That’s why he was fired.

VN Store

Back