Hey Gang! old and new!

cd12

Just checking in with my VN friends! Haven't been able to post in a long while but I do catch up with the posts from time to time! It will be a while before I can post regularly again! All I can say is I still think the team has more questions than answers but its better than last year! My jury is still out on Ainge, he still throws the ball late! but atleast its not high and late!

Gavol, Schaub is still better than Vick! Catch ya, later!:detective:

Just checking in with my VN friends! Haven't been able to post in a long while but I do catch up with the posts from time to time! It will be a while before I can post regularly again! All I can say is I still think the team has more questions than answers but its better than last year! My jury is still out on Ainge, he still throws the ball late! but atleast its not high and late!

I agree with crimedawg12. Schaub is a better qb than Vick, but not a better athlete !

are they keeping you busy at G-10 policing the tailgaiters and loud fans?

VN Store

Back