Heupel: Vols' suspended players 'earning their way back'

One has jack to do with the other.
One could make the argument that if it were legal, it would be more attainable and the these types of occurrences would lessen.

It's legal out here in California, but certain companies won't allow you to work for them if you partake. Again, it all comes down to personal choices...not the product.
Someone has never worked in a ED before

You do realize the extremely high percentage of criminals who have eaten one or more McDonald's products makes it a gateway to criminality just as your fallacious position is as well, right?
I didn't say it was a gateway to criminality, although it is true that a high percentage of drug addicts commit other crimes

Right. No redemption. No recognition that one day of his life is worth more than that cat. It is ridiculous that you guys are acting this way... and I have always had and liked cats and dogs. If he has a history of torturing animals then that's a problem. If it is a one off then he should not be kicked off the team.

Let's assume it was just one time, it was not brushing a kitty away from you, but actual torture as rumored when the story broke. It can be our player or anyone else you care to imagine. What does that say to you about the person who performed the torture? What would it take to correct them?

I don't know if he did it or not. If he didn't, the man deserves an apology and then some. If he did, I don't think a little counseling and bleacher trials can fix the kind of fundamental character flaw that enables someone to torture a pet.

If he didn't, the man deserves an apology and then some. If he did, I don't think a little counseling and bleacher trials can fix the kind of fundamental character flaw that enables someone to torture a pet.

That's the problem as I see it. It takes a certain sort of mindset to beat a defenseless creature, something that absolutely cannot do any harm to you or threaten you in any way, to the point of brain damage. I've lived a lot of years, had all sorts of pets and animals I was responsible for, and never have I had the thought that beating one -- much less beating one to the edge of death -- was a good idea. I can't even grasp how someone can get to that place inside their own mind or heart. It's not like hunting for sport or food, or for harvesting, or to support a need. It's senseless. They can't do anything to you. They can't give you anything. They're just animals. And someone who could be okay with those actions, well, that's worrying.

Last edited:
Let's assume it was just one time, it was not brushing a kitty away from you, but actual torture as rumored when the story broke. It can be our player or anyone else you care to imagine. What does that say to you about the person who performed the torture? What would it take to correct them?

I don't know if he did it or not. If he didn't, the man deserves an apology and then some. If he did, I don't think a little counseling and bleacher trials can fix the kind of fundamental character flaw that enables someone to torture a pet.
That’s just it...RUMOR. No one who knows has confirmed jack. If we’re assuming and Heupel knows the actual story, then maybe the reinstatement is kosher.

Noticed Salter was on Instagram live last night and clicked on it...wish I hadn’t.

If you don't watch the news enough to know, then you are just another pothead looking to validate your addiction. Go argue with the next cop that pulls you over or your boss when you fail the next drug test.
In other news, Amazon is endorsing federal decriminalization and will stop wholesale testing for marijuana.

I quit in the early 70s and smoking, for the record, is a stupid and lousy way to use any drug.... nicotine, opium, meth, THC, whatever. Anyone, given the extensive evidence of how stupid it is, who regularly smokes anything (other than with a Traeger) is an idiot.

Amazon changes policies for time off, marijuana - CNN

Noticed Salter was on Instagram live last night and clicked on it...wish I hadn’t.
5bvyyf.jpg

Things got said...smoking got done. Prolly innocent, but easy to misinterpret.

Maybe he'll muddle through his messes and do well, but that does not seem like a good advertisement. A fuzzed QB might not work out.

I depend of facts vs assumptions. Things work out much better.

VN Store

Back