Heupel on Music City Bowl…..

Virginia Tech has won 4 conference championships in the last 18 years and Tennessee has won 0 conference championships in the last 23 years.
So just what the he'll are you doing here on A TN board?? Take your Ass back to VA!!

Virginia Tech has won 4 conference championships in the last 18 years and Tennessee has won 0 conference championships in the last 23 years.
Imagine, your team was STILL embarrassed by that Tennessee program in front of the largest football crowd in the history of planet earth… that must sting little bro.

Who the hell is va tech?? Only time y'all ever been relevant is with Mike Vick 🤦🏾‍♂️. Didn't we beat Va Tech by 3,000??? In fact all I remember is D Taylor saying #WGWTFA# followed by him actually WTFA. Oh yeah, almost forgot......in front of the largest college football crowd ever, so saw everybody remembers. Especially YOU!!!GBFO
the vols won by 3000?

you have not been competitive in the SEC. the last time you won the conference was 23 years ago.
And where do you think Virginia Tech will be in the next 12 years? You're halfway there and trending the wrong way- can't recruit in your own state, losing to powerhouses like Liberty and Syracuse and Boston College... like I said, Virginia Tech is an irrelevant program headed right back to where they belong.

Good luck- the only reasons you're here are because 1) TechSideline or whatever it is now is straight trash, and 2) you have to find something to do because Tech football is about to be in an endless abyss under Diet Pruitt.

With the additions of Christobal and Napier to Miami and Florida, that could put a crimp in Tennessee's recruiting efforts in the Sunshine State.

the vols won by 3000?
It was 21 points. You lost by 21 points in front of the largest crowd in college history. With a garbage UT coach at the helm. In your state. And you clearly don't understand exaggeration. Or the fact that your entire athletic program is a joke. Let us know when you win something of interest.

Vandy has beaten Tennessee in 5 of the last 10 meetings.

Dude Vt let Butch Jones embarrass you in front of the the whole country , literally everyone who likes football was watching . Nothing you say can bring you back from that . 😂

Dude Vt let Butch Jones embarrass you in front of the the whole country , literally everyone who likes football was watching . Nothing you say can bring you back from that . 😂
He's acting like we don't know we've been bad, yet we still whipped their ass. We can all tell him exactly where Tech is headed. And they won't recover- ever. They don't have anything to hang their hat on.

Virginia Tech's future for the rest of college football history is being thrilled with a once a decade 2-3 loss season. Otherwise they're a yearly 4+ loss squad, even in a garbage conference.

You have zero National Championships in any sport
You lost to Butch Jones
Your conference is garbage
You are talking **** on a rivals fan board. Even you know you haven't been relevant since Vick went pro and murdered a bunch of dogs.

Oh…..forgot about Ookie. The glory days of Ron Mexico!

Oh…..Ookie. The glory days of Ron Mexico!
I don't know man, they had old Marcus holding up McDonalds' right after and a dude so stupid he got catfished by a dude twice (after getting nasty with him) this past year. What an esteemed program.

did i touch a nerve?

Personally, I think you just look ridiculous. On another team's website trolling with no apparent reason to even be doing so. You seem to want to smear feces on our wall about how down we've been the past decade or more, which we all are first to admit. Yet you don't want to admit that we beat you handily in that very timeframe.

What does that say about Va Tech? That the worst stretch in our program history saw you lose to us embarrassingly on a grand stage?

Think about that. At our very worse, we were too much for you.

And even this year, you scored 7 points on our only common opponent, Pitt. Yet you somehow want to fart in the party as though Va Tech is such a more powerful program than UT?

Not only do you look stupid, you look like a pitiable little ass.

Just go away or knock it off. It's a juvenile and dishonest argument that you're trying make.

He's acting like we don't know we've been bad, yet we still whipped their ass. We can all tell him exactly where Tech is headed. And they won't recover- ever. They don't have anything to hang their hat on.

Virginia Tech's future for the rest of college football history is being thrilled with a once a decade 2-3 loss season. Otherwise they're a yearly 4+ loss squad, even in a garbage conference.

I’m just curious how with nothing in common, except giving them a beat down in front of the whole country , how we ended up with a Vt troll .

Hooker envy is all I can figure.
They hired an "offensive genius" so stupid he ran off Hooker for an Oregon castoff benchwarmer. And then when they fired that genius, they hired the unknown DC from a 5-loss Little Ten team on a downward trajectory.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
#1 conference is the SEC in football
#2 conference is the BIGTen / BiGTen makes more money per school.
#3 ACC and PAC12 I think flip flop at 3

If Tech played in the SEC they would have 1 possibly ever to their name.. BTW we went the ship in 98 and won… what did Vick, your lunch pale, and Beamer Ball do when you played FSU for the ship? Don’t worry I’ll wait. No rush big dog. Freakin Clown

Had to read that a few times to get what you are saying, but regardless of age or culture, VT fans should have more important concerns than trolling VN.

Five pages of Vols responding to a VT troll. Surely we have other things to do.

And my apologies for taking the time for the response.

You guys ain't been relevant since Beamer left. Since then it's been Clemson. Look at the gauntlet we and everyone else in the SEC has to negotiate every year. You failed to mention our National Championship....how many of those you got?

VN Store

Back