Heupel on Music City Bowl…..

Virginia Tech has won 4 conference championships in the last 18 years and Tennessee has won 0 conference championships in the last 23 years.
In a conference that has had zero relevancy since FSU and Clemson were legitimate NC contenders at the same time.
The fact that your conference champion this year isn’t even close to playoff contention speaks for itself

in the last 14 years, Tennessee has been ranked in the final top 25 only 2 times (both times ranked 22). Virginia Tech was ranked 6 times and higher than Tennessee all 6 times.
Which means at our very worst period in school history, your scrubby school is only marginally better at the same time. Congrats.

Josh Heupel on playing in the Music City Bowl: "We are excited about finishing this first season in our home state in the TransPerfect Music City Bowl. It's a great opportunity for us to put the finishing touches on the positive momentum we have created over our first 11 months."
I like the way he has confidence moving forward. I like the swagger. I like the way he speaks. Shoot, I like everything.

I'll take the Smokey grays over the black/white combo
Agree.
The three color thing doesn’t work.
If we use black and orange it should be with a black helmet . Same thing with gray and orange. I would also like to see an orange helmet with white, black, or gray T coordinated with the uniforms.

Reactions: vols 30
Hey VT fan please stop.. I've lived in that area and by far ya'll are the dumbest fan base I've ever encountered. Just live your life based on your UVA game and leave the rest if college football alone

And he has crept back into the hole from which he came!

I was at the BOB and it was the beatdown we expected... YOU'RE WELCOME!

Reactions: Vollifer1949
Didn’t think we’d be bowling this year when it started. Glad I was wrong. Go Vols!

Black unis are cool but need a black helmet as someone else mentioned. What are everyones thoughts on some sort of alternate away uniform? I havent looked yet but is Tn the home or away team in the MCB?

Hell if Tennessee were in the ACC we EASILY would've won 10 - 12 titles in that time...We would be the class of the ACC in football.
Seems like a stretch to think that Dooley, Jones, and Pruitt would have owned Clemson but anything is possible. The only coach to have a winning record in NC games against Saban is Dabo.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Seems like a stretch to think that Dooley, Jones, and Pruitt would have owned Clemson but anything is possible. The only coach to have a winning record in NC games against Saban is Dabo.
No, but at least 2 of the 3 would’ve owned the Hokies.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back