Heupel: Great morning playing Dodgeball (merged)

This is no different than Pruitt playing paintball with the team. Get back with me after he has turned the program around.

I think he is trying to show them what being a TEAM really is. I think it is a step in the right direction because they have to believe in the process in order to see positive results.

Reactions: FïreBall
So coach is building competitiveness and camaraderie through a friendly game of dodgeball. Ok, I can get behind that.
This may be my BVS conspiracy side coming through, but what this tells me is, if he is doing things like this, this early in his tenure, the team was divided and he’s trying to filter that out as quickly as possible. We’ve all thought that could be a real possibility with this team last year.
Of course this is all just an educated guess by me, and trust me, I am highly educated.🤔
GBO!!
... why is everything in our society a conspiracy these days? It's a game of dodgeball for crying out loud

So coach is building competitiveness and camaraderie through a friendly game of dodgeball. Ok, I can get behind that.
This may be my BVS conspiracy side coming through, but what this tells me is, if he is doing things like this, this early in his tenure, the team was divided and he’s trying to filter that out as quickly as possible. We’ve all thought that could be a real possibility with this team last year.
Of course this is all just an educated guess by me, and trust me, I am highly educated.🤔
GBO!!
Or he saw it in the 2020 Pro Bowl skills challenge and thought it’d be fun 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is no different than Pruitt playing paintball with the team. Get back with me after he has turned the program around.

[VIDEO=]
Exercise-ball-jumping-fail.gif
[/VIDEO]

VN Store

Back