Here's why!!!

Bballnut1952

1e911d0e0b35f5c8d50103b68221f17a.jpg

They’re playing some decent ball 🏀 today!

The Lady Vols did a fantastic job rebounding....56 rebounds to 25 for Kentucky. The Lady Vols need to pay more attention to taking care of the ball as Kentucky had 12 steals....don't ever remember that many in a game. The prior game with UConn probably helped them against Kentucky. The previous cancelled games against Texas and Texas A&M was really a blessing too. We are much better now than back then. I hope the Lady Vols clean house on South Carolina too.

The Lady Vols did a fantastic job rebounding....56 rebounds to 25 for Kentucky. The Lady Vols need to pay more attention to taking care of the ball as Kentucky had 12 steals....don't ever remember that many in a game. The prior game with UConn probably helped them against Kentucky. The previous cancelled games against Texas and Texas A&M was really a blessing too. We are much better now than back then. I hope the Lady Vols clean house on South Carolina too.
That is what some of Pat's most physically dominant teams (1989 with Frost, Charles and Gordon) used to do to overmatched teams on the boards. That was impressive. This team is headed in the right direction... and off topic, but Massengill is the one player who has transferred recently that I was glad to see leave. Her leaving was addition by subtraction.

VN Store

Back