Here's The College Football News Analysis Of The 2020 Tennessee Football Team

8-4 would be a good year, and I'd be happy with it, but it means we failed to take the leap into true contention.
If you go 10-2, like Atlvol313 said, you most likely win the East. Far more likely if one of those losses is Oklahoma and not a 2nd SEC loss. Two losses in the SEC could get you there, but one would probably have to be Bama.

Either way, it looks like it is going to be UT, UGA, and UF at the top of the East for a long time. Just the way it is supposed to be. Kentucky probably finishes 4th if I have to guess. Vandy a distant last, Missouri 6th, USCe is 5th.

Reactions: VolnJC
Man, they went out on a limb with that prediction. People get paid to do this?
EXACTLY...!
I bet they spent..you know..seconds...maybe even minutes.. studying all the factors that contribute to a team's season to be able to divine that result...!!
ROTFLMAO..!!!!

EXACTLY...!
I bet they spent..you know..seconds...maybe even minutes.. studying all the factors that contribute to a team's season to be able to divine that result...!!
ROTFLMAO..!!!!
Sounds right, but; probably took a couple hours using common core math to make sure and validate the outcome results were equal for the total number of games.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Mizzou, SC, and KY are toss ups
I don't get the UK love. Yeah, they won 8 games in 2019 but look at who they beat:

Toledo
Eastern Mich
Arky
Mizzou
UT Martin
Vandy
Louisville
VA Tech

Outside of the bowl game, which one of those is an impressive win?

I don't get the UK love. Yeah, they won 8 games in 2019 but look at who they beat:

Toledo
Eastern Mich
Arky
Mizzou
UT Martin
Vandy
Louisville
VA Tech

Outside of the bowl game, which one of those is an impressive win?
Its not UK love. Its the fact they didn't lose to anyone they shouldn't have...also they played half the season only 1 dimensional on offense....

Reactions: vols4evah
Here's the College Football News analysis of the 2020 Tennessee football team. They say Tennessee will be 10-2 at best and 5-7 at worst.

Tennessee Football Schedule 2020 Prediction, Breakdown, Analysis
GEEEEEZ what a sound and intelligent analysis, just think 10-2 or 5-7 at worst! I wish I could make those kind of predictions, that really demonstrates the writer knows what they are talking about!!! Not being a professional, my prediction was 12-0 or 0-12 at worst, but hey, I'm not a professional.

This is some real no-stra dum-bass predicting. I'm somewhere between a thousandaire and billionaire too.

Reactions: guido4198
Imo that will be a disappointing season...unless every one of those games are competitive...to get back to being a top tier program we gotta beat someone we aren't supposed to

Even if we are competitive, losing to all four will make it a disappointing season. Gotta beat at least one of them in year 3, hopefully two of them.

4 out of the last 7.

It all depends on how you look at it. At this moment, we are a SIGNIFICANTLY better team and will be next year.
Considering they are 10-26 all time vs UT. But 8-7 since 2005 says they are not a sure win....but we will see...i hope the orange faith is true and we will have a great season

Reactions: ScottyP5

VN Store

Back