Here's The College Football News Analysis Of The 2020 Tennessee Football Team

NATHAN05

Stuck in Gator land, hurry up retirement!!
10-2 with losses to Oklahoma and Georgia?........I'm actually ok with this. Nice little New Years Day Bowl and depending on what Georgia does in the SEC we could possibly be playing for the east with only 1 SEC loss?............I'm definitely ok with this. GO VOLS!!!

CFN is my new "go to" for college football related news. They clearly know what they are talking about in the first half of the article claming us at 10-2 as our ceiling and I couldnt agree more. #underrated college football analysts #college football hates CFN.

ABINGDON VOL FAN

goldvol

VolNation's Lesser Poobah
It's also fun to read predictions before national signing day. You're gonna predict before you even know who all the players are 🤷‍♂️
with all the players signing in the early signing period, i dont expect NSD to have that much of a difference in any teams record next year. maybe im wrong

cgrish

Lol so anywhere between a total disaster and an epic year. OK. I'll mark that down Nostradomus.
Imo it all hinges on our qb play, the rest of the team is capable of a 10-2 record. With below avg qb play
I don't see Georgia as the toughest team on our schedule either. They lost a ton of starting talent in places that aren't easy to quickly replace. Also, their wide receivers are flat-out garbage.

Imo Bama and fla two toughest teams on our schedule with ga. number 3

sjt18

Oh boy, whoever wrote that piece has to be a Volnation poster because that is the most schizophrenic prediction for a team, that I’ve ever seen! So on one hand we break the bama streak but on the other we have a catastrophic loss to vandy? Are we really that much of an unknown going into next season?
GBO!!

10-2 with losses to Oklahoma and Georgia?........I'm actually ok with this. Nice little New Years Day Bowl and depending on what Georgia does in the SEC we could possibly be playing for the east with only 1 SEC loss?............I'm definitely ok with this. GO VOLS!!!

CFN is my new "go to" for college football related news. They clearly know what they are talking about in the first half of the article claming us at 10-2 as our ceiling and I couldnt agree more. #underrated college football analysts #college football hates CFN.
If we go 10-2 next season, with Georgia being our only conference loss, we’re going to Atlanta to represent the East.
GBO!!

sjt18

Mizzou, SC, and KY are toss ups
Don't see it. I honestly think Mizzou is on a slide into a hell deeper than UT is trying to climb out of. Their chances of holding on were to find someone who was more or less a Pinkel clone. Winning @ Mizzou isn't easy. You have to be able to consistently find diamonds in the rough. Pinkel had a formula that worked. To scrap what he did and start over would take many years... and would still require finding 2* and 3* players that develop into 4* contributors.

I think UT will smoke USCe. I think UT is more talented and better coached.

You and I somewhat share some of the same views on JG. I don't think this changes with JG at QB. I think those 8 will be wins. Where he would hold the season back is the other 4 IMO.

VN Store

Sponsors