Here's how every SEC football team will fare in 2022 standings

there is too much talent on the FL team for them to finish behind USC (this is the second time I have seen FL picked 5th in the east so maybe it is true).

Anything less than 8-4 is a disappointment/failure. 9-3 or better should be the goal and hope.

I think we take 2nd in east. I’m surprised florida is being so underestimated. Kentucky, South Carolina, and florida are on equal footing imo (meaning they could finish in any order), with the nod maybe given to Kentucky given their recent stability, though I would point out that I think florida has more talent than the other 2, so who knows.

I also am surprised ole miss is being so underestimated. I see them taking 3rd in the west if the transfer qb works out. Followed by a toss up between Arkansas and lsu (and I’d give the nod to lsu given talent on roster). I love Sam Pittman, think he’s a great ol coach and a good coach in general, but I don’t know if I see him elevating Arkansas above a Kiffin led offense or lsu.

Disclaimer: haven’t looked at respective schedules. Just basing my post off my opinion on the respective teams/programs in general.

#2 in the East??
That means probably only 2 SEC losses. Hope so, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: SalVolinus
there is too much talent on the FL team for them to finish behind USC (this is the second time I have seen FL picked 5th in the east so maybe it is true).
The usual morons are overestimating Beamer at SC and Stoops at KY

I think this season will be unique, after a decade plus of utter frustration. In what way unique? All I know is something is cooking.
1658325143192.png

#2 in the East??
That means probably only 2 SEC losses. Hope so, but I'll believe it when I see it.
I think 3-6 in the East are going to eat one another. If our secondary and LB play has the slightest improvement we should position ourselves pretty well for a NY6 game.

I think 3-6 in the East are going to eat one another. If our secondary and LB play has the slightest improvement we should position ourselves pretty well for a NY6 game.

I dunno man. I kinda think that outside Ga and Bama, EVERYBODY is going to eat each other. When you have Auburn picked to finish last in a division, testament to just how strong the league is overall.

Key for us is keeping Capt Hook healthy. He goes down, we are in trouble with Milton.

Reactions: sunnyvol79
My predictions for Florida.

I’m about as unsure about a Florida team as I can ever recall. I know nobody’s giving them any respect, while also giving Anthony Richardson tons of respect. If I had to guess right now, I’d go:

Utah - W
Kentucky - L
South FL - W
@tennessee - L
E Washington - W
Missouri - W
LSU - L
Georgia - L
@aTm - L
So Carolina - W
@Vandy - W
@FSU - W
7-5 overall.

Best case scenario:

Utah - W
Kentucky - W
South FL - W
@tennessee - L
E Washington - W
Missouri - W
LSU - W
Georgia - L
@aTm - L
So Carolina - W
@Vandy - W
@FSU - W
9-3 overall.

I dunno man. I kinda think that outside Ga and Bama, EVERYBODY is going to eat each other. When you have Auburn picked to finish last in a division, testament to just how strong the league is overall.

Key for us is keeping Capt Hook healthy. He goes down, we are in trouble with Milton.
You may be right, but if there are 2 that I want at home, it’s Florida and UK. That hopefully puts us at an advantage. Hell, If Auburn is picked last we should go ahead put them in Atlanta now. Haha.

Reactions: LouderVol
You may be right, but if there are 2 that I want at home, it’s Florida and UK. That hopefully puts us at an advantage. Hell, If Auburn is picked last we should go ahead put them in Atlanta now. Haha.
Probably going into the Iron Bowl 5-6, beat bama, keep them out of the SEC and maybe even Playoffs. Win bowl game easily, and end with a ton of momentum and have to extend Harsin.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Probably going into the Iron Bowl 5-6, beat bama, keep them out of the SEC and maybe even Playoffs. Win bowl game easily, and end with a ton of momentum and have to extend Harsin.
The old Malzahn play . Then They’ll pay Harsin about $30 million over a year and half with zero non-compete and he’ll coach Washington in the newly expanded Big 12.

That’s why he said anything LESS than 8-4 would be disappointing
So 7 wins would be disappointing when we're projected at 7.5? Lol. You do realize 7 or fewer wins takes up half of all probabilities? That's like saying 8 wins would be a surprise.

Either 7 or 8 wins are "expected" and equally so.

Hell, if they make it to Atlanta then they have toppled Satan so more power to them.

I think we will be fine-as long as HH is healthy. He goes down early in the season, we are in a heap of trouble. In that scenario, we would be battling Mizzou for next to last.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back