Here we go, first Junior Day of 2024 - January 20th Visitor list

Confirmed as coming:

So let me get this straight. This event was cancelled because it was deemed too dangerous, but we have a lot of recruits that flew in from all over the country?
🙄
Yep. But, and someone correct me if I’m wrong, we can still actively recruit and interact with them. So in reality, even though the event itself is canceled, it’s not a lost cause.

So let me get this straight. This event was cancelled because it was deemed too dangerous, but we have a lot of recruits that flew in from all over the country?
🙄
Yes if they want to come in still they’re free to but they don’t want to put recruits families in a tough spot driving on these roads

🙄
Wait...whut? They came anyway? So junior day took place...kinda?

Reactions: bluegrasser
Bo Jackson should just move on.The real Bo took a beating so bad in Neyland he checked himself out of the game with Johnny Majors screaming attack…Bo doesn’t know Neyland.

Reactions: Volfan1000
First junior day get rescheduled? Do we think it will?

Would stink to lose that permanently to a snow weekend.

That’s the only one. Feb 3 is the last day of this contact period and this weekend is a big 7v7 event in Miami that everyone plays in
Is that all together cause for concern or for lowering expectations around possible commitments during the spring, or am I thinking junior days have a bigger impact than they actually do?

Reactions: Orange.
Is that all together cause for concern or for lowering expectations around possible commitments during the spring, or am I thinking junior days have a bigger impact than they actually do?
Junior Days definitely have a huge impact but don't think missing that one is going to have a huge snowball effect but definitely doesn't help. Would've been really nice to get Travis Smith back on campus but most of those guys are going to be in for spring or Feb 3 one

VN Store

Back