Here is the thread for all of the moral victory posts to be consolidated.

Not a victory, but hats off to Eric Gray and his 7.9 ypc average. He at least is not why we lost.
We could run the ball tonight. I'm so tired of being teased with a decent first half performance, only to be kicked in the nuts in the 2nd half.... and these damn pick 6's from Guarantano are insane. He doesn't give us a chance.

The only moral victory possible here is if it finally became undeniable that Bailey gives us the best chance to win and he starts from here on. THAT would make this sh*t sandwich of a game actually palatable.

Reactions: chuckb1448
team is vastly better than i though. defense held auburn to 11 less than i predicted. offense scored 4 more...

We could run the ball tonight. I'm so tired of being teased with a decent first half performance, only to be kicked in the nuts in the 2nd half.... and these damn pick 6's from Guarantano are insane. He doesn't give us a chance.

That play was the whole season in a single minute. They say it's a team game, and I usually agree, but he pretty much single-handedly lost this game for us.

Reactions: gtin723
Well hey.....Tennessee rushed for more yards than Auburn.

Tennessee passed for more yards.

In a couple years things might be different......with the outcomes.

We must be patient.

I mean Kentucky and Arkansas are like Bama.......it will be different neat year.

VN Store

Back