Here is reality. We let UF put up 600 yards….

We got floridas best game. They executed their game plan to near perfection.

And we still won. Would you rather win the battle of stats or the scoreboard??

Are we world-beaters? No. But we beat Florida, something we’ve only done 6 times in my adult life and I’m rounding up to 50.

I’ve got no complaints. Life is too short.

#1 this team scores #2 defense gets enough stops to win #3 with successs more good defensive players can be recruited or bought. #4 tell Spyre & NIL cohorts to spend money on defense.
We finally have a chance to win games, be happy.

Reactions: stewart6600
Scoreboard
Regardless, we won’t last forever if the defense doesn’t get better.

Seriously. You guys need to objectively look at this. If we truly want to be competitive with Georgia and Alabama, the defense has to get better. You can say “scoreboard” all you want now, but if we give up 600 yards to UGA or Bama the result will be a loss in our favor.

Not miserable, but realistic. Based on how FL has played, do you think they are a top 20 team? They're ranked that high because they beat an overrated Utah team.
By what metric are they overrated? They're 2-1 with a close loss to Florida being their only loss. Methinks you're trolling.

Regardless, we won’t last forever if the defense doesn’t get better.

Seriously. You guys need to objectively look at this. If we truly want to be competitive with Georgia and Alabama, the defense has to get better. You can say “scoreboard” all you want now, but if we give up 600 yards to UGA or Bama the result will be a loss in our favor.
Scoreboard

We're an hour past beating UF and you want to be objective fan. Piss off

There’s some concerns for sure, but going to thoroughly enjoy the win and know we get a bye week coming up at a great time to heal up some and work on fixing those concerns before going to LSU. We’re undefeated till we ain’t.

The simple fact is we got a top 10 O and a top 40 D, but we still won the D played good on 1st and 2nd down, p;ayed poor on 3rd and 4th down, if we stoped them half the time on 3rd and 4th down we win by 21 to 28 points but this is the gators take the victory and enjoy we dont get them often against them in years past we would have lost this game but we didnt this time you got to give the gators credit they didnt quit when it looked liked we had it when we went up by 17.

Last edited:
Nah, I'll keep posting it when you keep denying trolling. And this team underachieving is like six or fewer wins. I don't see that happening regardless.

Lol. Again we aren’t losing 8 games. I can be sarcastic and have concerns that we will lose games by beating ourselves without massive improvements.

We won and 4-0, knocked the FL curse, our offense can play with any team out there. I wasn't worried that Tillman was a no go today. I feel like our WR group are ballers but you can't just over look our D making AR look like an all star and kept letting #1 for FL make catch after catch after catch...The D needs to get it in gear but for for now rest up, recruits saw how UT rolling and the type of support they get at the games and GBO!!!,

Cannot believe we are arguing about a win.

Where is the Florida board meltdown thread?

@ProfessorD - if you're a potential 1st round draft pick like Richardson he probably would let you start.
I’m not but the guy has looked like Mr. Irrelevant most of the season but of course comes out tonight and looks like Lamar Jackson. This is also not the first time we make a Florida qb, or any really, but especially a Florida qb, look like the best in college football. And they have had some stinkers the last few years.

Listen, it's a win against a team that every kind of f***king crazy thing has happened to lose games for the last 20 years. We're 4-0 going into a bye week. This is a time to celebrate, the program is finally on the right track.

And it wasn't the yards given up that bothered me, it's the inability to get off the field on 3rd and 4th down. Hell, Napier was going for it from deep in his own territory because we couldn't get a stop. Just make a play a couple of times, and it's a 3-4 score finish.

This team is just learning how to win, and will learn how to finish. As someone else said, if we can outscore people until Heupel recruits enough good defensive talent, so be it. Bottom line - 4-0, possibly a top ten ranking, and we beat f***king Florida.

Last edited:
If Hooker put up Heisman numbers, what kind of numbers did AR put up? At this rate, we will have trouble beating KY, Vandy and LSU. If the offense has an off night it's a wrap. The defense can't be counted on.

Ah another troll post. Look at the efficiency. Which QB was more efficient? Which one had zero INTs or fumbles? Who has the higher completion %? Hooker out played AR. Simple as that. We are gonna struggle with UK? In Neyland? The same UK that is struggling with Northern Illinois? The same UK that has struggled with every team they have played?

We are gonna struggle to beat Vandy? Dude just shut up with your BS. Your posts are ridiculous.

Ive never witnessed a fan base that seems to hate being 4-0 and just beating our hated rival. It’s absolutely baffling.

People got tricked into the media hype. Most of us said after Ball St that we'd likely split one between UF and Pitt , lose to Ga and Bama , and either go 9-3 or 8-4 . I'm freakin thrilled to be 4-0 with our weaknesses. We're ahead of schedule.

VN Store

Back