Here Is Jaiden's Rebound Picture, I Hope

@JohnTN thanks, I hope u know I was just kidding you in the other thread. She's above the other girls knees so she may be 20"+ up there.

Anyone know what is a good vertical for a post in the women's game? I mean Jauan Jennings was only 29 in at the combine.

Last edited:
The smaller girl's knees are bent so that is deceiving, but Jaiden is at least 2/3 of the way up the larger girl's shin. The slightly downward angle of the camera also distorts the perspective a bit, but she might be close to 18" off the ground.

As to the earlier comment that 2 ft vertical leaps are common, I can see that for smaller players like Andraya Carter (who could sky), Jordan Horston, maybe Rennia. But I doubt many girls the size of our bigs can get 2 ft off the ground. Anyway, I just thought Jaiden got up nicely for this rebound (incorrectly noted to be a pass).

John

Reactions: mcannon1
McCoy is getting some serious air....
giphy.gif

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
@JohnTN thanks, I hope u know I was just kidding you in the other thread. She's above the other girls knees so she may be 20"+ up there.

Anyone know what is a good vertical for a post in the women's game? I mean Jauan Jennings was only 29 in at the combine.
At least she is off the floor. Acouple of our bigs don't get off the floor when shooting or trying to rebound.

VN Store

Back