Here Comes the Recession

Florida only allows 25%?

May 2nd...

“There is no (maximum) number of patrons you can have out there,” Beshears continued. “So, if that outside seating area can seat 100 people, then you can seat 100 people as long as you can practice those social distancing guidelines.”

On Wednesday, Gov. Ron DeSantis outlined what he described as a step-by-step plan that initially will allow restaurants outside of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties to have outdoor seating and occupancy indoors of up to 25 percent.

Chuck Whittall, chairman of the Orange County working group, said businesses owners would have preferred DeSantis allow 50 percent occupancy, as was recommended by a task force created by the governor.

“Restaurants can't afford to pay their manager, their assistant manager or bartender, their chef,” said Whittall, who is also president of the real estate company Unicorp National Development. “You just can't do enough business with that.”

Adding more RCL put options. Buying SQQQ lightly.

Opening put positions on RUTH and CNK.

Last edited:
Pfft. Not a chance. Must not have been that important then.

I don’t play the ol “run me around in circles game” . I never let my kids do me that way, so I’m not about to start with a disingenuous stranger . Don’t care anymore if you answer or not . 😉

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back