Here comes the exodus...

Just saw where AP posted and said that hes heard that Eric Gray, Henry To'o To'o, Darnell Wright, and Quavaris Crouch have all expressed interest in entering the portal. Says they haven't entered yet, and may not, but regardless that is not a good sign of things to come...

Well, the Fire Pruitt Gang got what they wanted, now they are going after Barnes......there is no pleasing people, it an ALL or NOTHING attitude with the NegaVols. Does anyone know what it takes to rebuild your recruiting base once you lose a HC?..............******* forever.

Hope all of you are happy............I am out.

Well, the Fire Pruitt Gang got what they wanted, now they are going after Barnes......there is no pleasing people, it an ALL or NOTHING attitude with the NegaVols. Does anyone know what it takes to rebuild your recruiting base once you lose a HC?..............******* forever.

Shirley get off of your high horse, Pruitt did a fine job of firing himself with the suckage on the field and at cheating as well. Unless you believe he is being sabotaged by disgruntled fans.

Shirley get off of your high horse, Pruitt did a fine job of firing himself with the suckage on the field and at cheating as well. Unless you believe he is being sabotaged by disgruntled fans.

don't worry, you will have plenty to complain about for the next 10 years

When we get to the point where we are a 5-7 win team in the SEC we can start thinking about our talent level. Right now we need a staff and players who really want to be here, and coach / play football for UT.

Georgia State, Vandy, UK, and Arkansas were not anomalies, they were lessons. And we were a matter of fortunate breaks from learning several other "lessons" at the hands of other teams with less talent.

Again...stop the fire / flooding / bleeding, and then you work on fixing the ship / patient.

We're not going to be getting many 4 or 5 start players as we currently stand, anyway. So let's take the "3's" that really want to be here, and build from a strong foundation. That was my point.

Go Vols.
I agree but we need to try as hard as hell to keep in state talent here. Develop talent and get consistent wins then go after the big name players.

Reactions: GreyWolf1129
Ev
Just saw where AP posted and said that hes heard that Eric Gray, Henry To'o To'o, Darnell Wright, and Quavaris Crouch have all expressed interest in entering the portal. Says they haven't entered yet, and may not, but regardless that is not a good sign of things to come...
Most everyone on VN wanted JP fired immediately so this is expected. No crying now because you have to take the medicine with the firing. If they don't want to be here then GTFO!

I wish them well, it’s unfortunate but they have to do what they feel is best for them

don't worry, you will have plenty to complain about for the next 10 years
"Numerous significant level 1 and 2 violations" aren't something to complain about? That's why Pruitt was fired, not his on field record or anything posted on a message board.

Tennessee should have stood by a coach who will likely earn the university its first sports post season ban? You're continuing to defend him and want him to lead the flagship athletic program at the school.

If you’re out why are you on here still commenting? Go get your bammer hat and cheer the gump on while he’s coaching linebackers. Peace boss.

Not unexpected under the circumstances.

Reactions: feathersax
What a huge mistake. Should have rode with our coach through this chit. But no. I hope that the ones who were behind the firing get what they deserve.

To leave and enter the transfer portal please turn out the lights before you go?

How bad does this get? How many more players do we think leave?

VN Store

Back