Here comes the exodus...

WJPRUITTE2794

Just saw where AP posted and said that hes heard that Eric Gray, Henry To'o To'o, Darnell Wright, and Quavaris Crouch have all expressed interest in entering the portal. Says they haven't entered yet, and may not, but regardless that is not a good sign of things to come...

Isn't Gray and Hank involved in the recruiting violations? They may be in some trouble when all this comes out.
I haven't seen them tied to it specifically, but I could definitely have missed it. From what I've heard Gray would have been fine to play the week after he sat out had we had a game. Who really knows now that more investigation has happened.

Exodus is not coming, we are already in it and this is but the 7th plague. Perhaps the hail fire and brimstone from the sky - followed by the locusts (other programs) picking the carcass of whatever is left of our recruiting. The festering boils were the last few coaches. Its about to get Biblical, Im afraid.

Exodus is not coming, we are already in it and this is but the 7th plague. Perhaps the hail fire and brimstone from the sky - followed by the locusts (other programs) picking the carcass of whatever is left of our recruiting. The festering boils were the last few coaches.
I guess I should have used "exit" instead of exodus... either way you put our current situation perfectly lmao

Personally, i'm not surprised. It was no secret these kids loved Pruitt and he was a player's coach. Just hate where we are as a program.
He may have been a players coach, but something obviously happened in the locker room during or after the Georgia game that lost him a sizable percentage of the team. It was clear that something fundamental broke that day and the team was never the same.

LOL some of you can't make your mind up on whether we suck or whether players are so good they've got all these better options elsewhere.

It's a big deal for kids these age to pack up and move away from all their friends and what they're comfortable with to go in a situation where they may have to fight for a starting job. It's not like changing your underwear. Those of you that have attended college know that undergrad transfer can be a huge deal academically.

If I was playing for a bad team/program and felt that was holding me back the coach getting canned would give me reasons not to leave. Why would incoming coach at Tennessee be any bigger of a crapshoot than me flinging off to some other college to play for another coach that I've never played for before? This is not all bad, and Tennessee still has a ton of things to offer.

Some may leave, new coach will being in a few.

He may have been a players coach, but something obviously happened in the locker room during or after the Georgia game that lost him a sizable percentage of the team. It was clear that something fundamental broke that day and the team was never the same.
I agree, something definitely changed. I haven't been able to figure out what. Maybe Brumbaugh (sp?) drama? I dont know.. I felt like the team played hard all year and other issues (playcalling, coaching decisions, etc.), handicapped us more than effort.. and obviously the players weren't happy when he was canned yesterday. The whole thing has confused me all year.

This is going to happen...it was going to happen anyway, somebody leaves every year. True this year is different but the new AD will hopefully hire a Great Coach and Recruiter. Some people not happy at another school or maybe they have developed much more by getting bigger, stronger and faster while at college and have either graduated or feel they would be better off may want to come here and play in a top 10 facility nationally and in the SEC. There are a lot of good players out there that could help immediately and not every kid that has graduated high school in the last 4 years had that option but they may get that chance now and the national exposure that goes with it.

Just saw where AP posted and said that hes heard that Eric Gray, Henry To'o To'o, Darnell Wright, and Quavaris Crouch have all expressed interest in entering the portal. Says they haven't entered yet, and may not, but regardless that is not a good sign of things to come...
Its going to a while before we are good so it doesn't matter at this point

Well, they gotta get their tax free income from somewhere? Not surprising or shocking if true.

VN Store

Back