Here Are The 2020-2021 College Football Bowl Affiliations

Tennesseefan2019

ALL LIVES MATTER!
Here are the 2020-2021 college football bowl affiliations. Here are the bowls connected to the SEC in 2020-2021

New Years Six: Peach Bowl,Cotton Bowl,Fiesta Bowl and Orange Bowl

Citrus Bowl vs Big 10

Texas Bowl vs Big 12

Liberty Bowl vs Big 12

Belk Bowl vs ACC

Music City Bowl vs Big 10

Outback Bowl vs Big 10

Gator Bowl vs ACC

Second Tier Bowls:

Birmingham Bowl vs ACC or AAC

Gasparilla Bowl vs ACC or AAC

The SEC alternates with the Big 10 between the Las Vegas Bowl and Belk Bowl the next six seasons.

2020-2021 College Football Bowl Ties, Affiliations For Each Conference

It's not really accurate to say that the SEC is associated with the Peach, Cotton, or Fiesta. Any team from any conference could wind up in those games.

Reactions: TrueOrange
Still waiting another year for the Vegas bowl with PAC-12 tie in. The irony of it is that no one wants to play in that bowl because you’ve had a bad season.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
It's not really accurate to say that the SEC is associated with the Peach, Cotton, or Fiesta. Any team from any conference could wind up in those games.

Which one has to take the highest ranked Group of 5 team this year? Is it the Peach Bowl’s turn?

I bet that once the Raiders stadium opens The Las Vegas Bowl will become a big deal, assuming they can match the payout of the premier bowls.

It’s need to be part of the CFP rotation once it’s going full speed. I’m pretty sure the new stadium in Los Angeles is going to be a part of the CFP in the next few years.

Which one has to take the highest ranked Group of 5 team this year? Is it the Peach Bowl’s turn?

Depending on how things turn out, it should be the Peach. I know the season is still a long time off, but I'm betting Appalachian State kicks things up a notch and ends up as the G5 team.

It’s need to be part of the CFP rotation once it’s going full speed. I’m pretty sure the new stadium in Los Angeles is going to be a part of the CFP in the next few years.
So scrap 100,000 seat Rose Bowl for 70,000 seat stadium? Yeah can’t see that happening even if it’s new and shiny

So scrap 100,000 seat Rose Bowl for 70,000 seat stadium? Yeah can’t see that happening even if it’s new and shiny
The Rose Bowl isn’t being replaced. They will still play the Rose Bowl as a NY6 game that season. The next season the Rose Bowl will host a CFP semifinal. They are just bringing the CFP to different cities and new stadiums. In 2022 the title game is in Indianapolis and 2024 the game is in Houston.

VN Store

Back