Henry To’oto’o has arrived on campus

I alway hated it when the Vols had a Head Coach that was Fat and looked like shat, no excuse for a coach to look that way
Actually plenty of excuses. I once had a job waiting tables in Gibbs Hall, 1977-1979. I got to eat there. Food is everywhere and good! Sunday night, after a game, steak and lobster if they won, beanie weenies if they lost.
Also, think of all the catered meals these guys have to eat.. SEC media days, Big orange caravan, entertaining recruits. UT has a pretty nice "restaurant" for all kinds of occasions just behind the "Tennessee Terrace" (see pic).
Also, don't know if you've ever had a job where you put in 10-12 hour days, but it's hard to get an exercise routine in there. Just ask Jim Chaney.
1559650444280.png

He’s 230...not 210. Not only does he PLAY, but he starts by the 5th game...at the latest.

I'm not questioning your knowledge, but that kid does NOT look 230 at all. He looks more like 200. If he IS 230, he has a frame to add 50lbs and become a DE.

He’s 230...not 210. Not only does he PLAY, but he starts by the 5th game...at the latest.

I'm not questioning your knowledge, but that kid does NOT look 230 at all. He looks more like 200. If he IS 230, he has a frame to add 50lbs and become a DE.

Oh the old EYE TEST! From the legacy of D4H and other frustrated carnival workers! Since he carries weight well, you want him at linebacker. Original point. Besides injury, this kid doesn’t redshirt.

Reactions: Remy
Wondering if he should have signed with Kansas then transferred.....

That was funnier in my head.

Been there and done that. Old 63 Ford Econoline van I had when I was 18 burned through a bag of them a month.;)
I wonder how many folks know what we're talking about?

Not many, I used to use a homemade cool can with dry ice on a 1968 Plymouth GTX when drag racing (which was often)
Later learned to block off the heat risers under the intake with stainless steel thin plate to prevent Vapor lock and keep under the Carter AFB cool
Those were the days I most enjoyed while growing up

VN Store

Back