Henry T to alabama (potentially)

I hope he has to sit. This garbage is bush league. Accepts payments then bails on the university for arguably our biggest rival.
This could be an interesting case if he decides to go to Bama or another SEC school. Players are allowed to transfer in conference and play immediately if the school is facing NCAA sanctions. However if the rumors are true and him taking cash is one of the things that will bring on NCAA sanctions, doesn't seem like he should be allowed to benefit by transferring in conference.

I just want to know how much Alabama is offering? $$$$$
They don't need that at this point...
They still do it, but they make more NFL millionaires than any other college right now. And of course the Championships.
They don't need to line pockets like that

hahaha everyone saying he will ride the bench. Before this we called him an amazing LB, now that he wants to leave he’s mediocre! Hahaha
Not only that but it's cool if we get a transfer from another school. But one of our guys transfer he is a cancer, wasn't good anyway, didn't love the T.

I'm tired of us being a salty a$$ fan base. His dad made a d!ck statement (according to some Bama reporter). Get over it. This whole situation sucks for us as fans, but even more for these kids. I wish all these kids the best and hate that things turned out the way that they did for them. It would be nice if we all could do the same, and try to be positive for the ones that are still here and the future of this program. Go Vols!!!!

I'm tired of us being a salty a$$ fan base. His dad made a d!ck statement (according to some Bama reporter). Get over it. This whole situation sucks for us as fans, but even more for these kids. I wish all these kids the best and hate that things turned out the way that they did for them. It would be nice if we all could do the same, and try to be positive for the ones that are still here and the future of this program. Go Vols!!!!
Yep, Pruitt made a disaster out of our program. Can’t blame players for wanting out. I would prefer to have players that want to be here and represent the “T”, even if it takes a few years to fill the roster with these types of players.

With all the rumors of Henry T’s family getting 70k from us and then if they pull this stunt , I will forever have contempt and will never wish Henry T or his family good luck as I have some of the other transfers.
well if he goes to Bama he probably gets a new dodge charger and more money without investigations (not kidding)

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Yep, Pruitt made a disaster out of our program. Can’t blame players for wanting out. I would prefer to have players that want to be here and represent the “T”, even if it takes a few years to fill the roster with these types of players.
I agree with wanting players who want to represent the "T", but choosing a school can be like entering a new relationship. You may commit to a girl even though she has a few flaws, but you see the potential and love the initial benefits. 2 years later you realize that she is a lying, cheating, toxic b!+ch and you just want to start over instead of sticking with her while she goes through rehab and therapy.

Let him take his butt to bama. Do we really want a LB that has to be coddled this much. What kind of a leader would he be for us if he is talking about how great Alabama is.

Reactions: davethevol
He will not be in the NFL. Way to small

Hes listed 6’2”, 225

To recap, the average top linebacker draft pick in recent years is around 6-foot-2, 215 pounds with a 4.61 40-yard dash, 4.36 second shuttle and 35.1 inch vertical jump.

if you’re thinking 6-foot-2, 216 pounds seems small for a top linebacker prospect, you might be thinking of past run-stuffing prototypes that are increasingly going out of vogue.

He is only considering Alabama because he hurt his draft stock last season....lost to much weight, couldn't tackle consistently, couldn't cover well enough....really a poor choice on his part and the staff.....

He’ll be in the NFL even if he transfers to Williamson County Community College. What are these kids going to do in the NFL. They change coaches more than I change my socks. Changing of coaches is just a fact of life.
They want to tell us that it’s business and nothing personal, until it becomes personal...🤔
GBO!!

... HT was already small, then lost wieght to get faster" ... I get he is trying to improve his draft stock...

Draft stock? If he wants to improve his draft stock, he needs to get on a “program” and gain about 40 lbs. Wouldn’t hurt to grow another two inches and cut his 40 time by a few points.

Imagine him trying to cover Kelce or Gronkowski. I don’t see him playing a down in an NFL regular season.

I don’t blame these guys for getting away from this mess, I blame the administrators and coaches. I’m not gonna lie, this ones gonna hurt and I’m gonna be salty about it but if he were my kid, I’d be steering him away from UT as well. The guy doesn’t even know who his DC is, what system we’ll be running and if he’ll even fit the system. I’m pulling for Henry T and I’m pulling for Heupel but I’m thinking about taking a year long hiatus from Tennessee football. Too many crushing blows lately and I’m just tired.
GBO!!

Reactions: bigl3327
Hate to lose him but it will be a great fit for him and improve his value in the draft.

I completely understand why he wants to go, could be millions on the line for him and he can win a NC. But, he can never say he is a VFL ever again.

Last edited:
He doesnt want to stay and ride it with his teammates .. NFL has nothung to do with this .. he is jumping on a bandwagon .. if you are good NFL finds you at Bama, Tenn or Carson Newman .. this has to do with he thinks he made mistake coming here and he doesnt value the relationshios here enough to stay and fight ...

Good for Henry T for choosing a path that he and his family thinks will help him, everyone has that right. Those choices and rights also have consequences, whether it be severing friendships or hearing fans be upset because he chose to go to our most traditional rival .

He didn’t have a great year this season, but he was one of top 2 players overall whether anyone wants to admit it or not. This isn’t ok. I don’t want him to get hurt or wish anything bad upon him, I just hope he doesn’t do a damn thing at Bama. I hope becomes a day 3 pick or UFA. I don’t care if that sounds petty. If it is frowned upon to hire a coach with NCAA priors, why is it ok for CFP teams to poach players with NCAA priors? No consistency at all.

Reactions: tbh and Sarms58

VN Store

Back