Henry T to alabama (potentially)

Bye, a mistake? You got paid and couldn't cover a slant. Good riddance, I really hope that the info comes out and he and the other players that received money lose all eligibility. We cheated and we will get punished but the players transfer and then daddy talks s###. Seems fair. Screw the NCAA and the previous coaching staff that couldn't even cheat right. Go CJH and the true Vols.

Hes listed 6’2”, 225

To recap, the average top linebacker draft pick in recent years is around 6-foot-2, 215 pounds with a 4.61 40-yard dash, 4.36 second shuttle and 35.1 inch vertical jump.

if you’re thinking 6-foot-2, 216 pounds seems small for a top linebacker prospect, you might be thinking of past run-stuffing prototypes that are increasingly going out of vogue.
Can you produce the source that the average Lb is 6’2 215. My guess is the inside Lb average in the NFL is 230 to 240 range or even more.

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
Can you produce the source that the average Lb is 6’2 215. My guess is the inside Lb average in the NFL is 230 to 240 range or even more.
His source would be his own stats that mostly have no backing of actual data. I was curious and I looked at just last years combine results and only 3 or 4 were below 230 and the lowest weight was 224 for a LB so I didn't even bother going back further. I knew 215 was nowhere near the average, but wanted to be sure and 230-240 is on par with linebackers in the NFL.

EDIT: I did go back through the first 3 rounds of the 2020 and 2019 NFL drafts and a LB is more likely to be 250+ than 220 and under (not one that I have seen so far).

2020 NFL Combine Results | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Last edited:
Reactions: MadWorld
I was hoping he would stay. He is very, very good against the run. He knows how to read the play, and often times looked very fast to the football in the open. Not always, but more than not. I always thought he was too light and not strong enough when linemen could get to the 2nd level.

I really don't know if he was not good in coverage, or if it was the scheme of his incompetent coaches. Hard to tell.

He was easily the best LB we have had in 5 years or so. (not really saying much when most have been walk-on's and converted RBs) He will compete for a starting position at Bama, no doubt. The circus that is going on here, I don't blame him for wanting stability.

Now, go "break a leg" young To'To'to'to'to

He can get that at Alabama too along with superior coaching. The Alabama network is strongest in Alabama, but it’s not like they don’t have alumni around the country. Same with us.

He would be the guy here within said network, with the bammers he is a guy.

If he does end up going to bama, does he go from being one of most beloved Vols of all time (potentially, given his recruitment hype and expectations)? Or does he become vilified (see Kiffin leaving in the middle of the night)?

Please let us beat them while he’s there, that would be incredible.
We won't beat them until and unless we get some superhero qb who can overcome the talent deficit. Bama just keeps getting the cream of the crop talent wise and until that ends we are screwed. Like I said if we get a superhero qb we might have a shot. Its the only way to offset the huge gap in talent.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
the bammers do as they please with no threat of reprisal because they are bigger than the Conference itself and are not subject to the same rules as the rest of us........bammers are despicable vermin who should receive the death penalty for their crimes, but the NCAA fears lordsaban.

The NCAA placed Bama on probation a few years after Saban arrived at Bama.

Could never happen. Saban is against players being able to play immediately when they switch schools so why would anyone transfer there. Didn't he tell us so many times?

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland
If he does end up going to bama, does he go from being one of most beloved Vols of all time (potentially, given his recruitment hype and expectations)? Or does he become vilified (see Kiffin leaving in the middle of the night)?

So, do you really mean being a beloved Vol either way? So many on here for weeks wanted Kiffin back, so I am not sure how he was vilified by many on here.

We have lost our best offensive and defensive players. I can’t blame HT though. He probably wants to go to the NFL. What better place to go then an NFL factory?

He and his 215# ILB self may ride the bench there. Better check the roster 1st daddy.

The NCAA placed Bama on probation a few years after Saban arrived at Bama.
It was a scandal regarding textbooks for money that happened before lordsaban arrived but the slap on the hand "penalty" occurred in his first or second year and was inconsequential.......try again! lordsaban will always be as pristine and pure as the driven snow in early November in the eyes of the NCAA......most of those executives are beholden to lordsaban in one way or another.....he merely has to raise an eyebrow and they scurry to find cover.

VN Store

Back