Helppppp

the.one.the.only

So I have to write 3 papers today, one on Chopin, one on the history of the electric guitar, and one on basketball(I know, right). Could anyone give me any help on the Chopin one or the guitar one?

Awwwrighttt. Chopin anyone? Anybody want to give me a brief summary of his life. Anyone..........................................

no ma'am. I just have 3 papers due at 130 and its finals week and....yeah. not do my work, just....help. a lil.

just wrote the guitar paper. two more

:p

See you shouldn't have waited til the last minute. :nono: I have three papers due this week and one the following. I've done two and a quarter of the way done with the third. Ready for it to be over with.

:p

See you shouldn't have waited til the last minute. :nono: I have three papers due this week and one the following. I've done two and a quarter of the way done with the third. Ready for it to be over with.

well we can't all be overachievers like you :shaking2:

you're already connected to the most extensive research tool ever created and can't find any info? Pretty sure we're not going to be able to help you at all

Thanks for the help, jerks.... just playing I wasn't looking for research I was looking for more of someone write my paper for me lol. but it's all good done wrote them all :crazy:

wanting someone to do your work. :no:

no ma'am. I just have 3 papers due at 130 and its finals week and....yeah. not do my work, just....help. a lil.

just wrote the guitar paper. two more

Thanks for the help, jerks.... just playing I wasn't looking for research I was looking for more of someone write my paper for me lol. but it's all good done wrote them all :crazy:

See I knew you were lying! :nono:

VN Store

Back