Help

email me the email address you registered with and what you want the password to be

Freak,

It will not let me sign in as allvol123. I do not remember what e-mail I used when I originally signed up. What do i need to do?

It doesn't seem to recognize my email. At least I think it's the email I used, it was so long ago. Should be . Anyway, just let me know quick cause I'm beginning to feel unwanted :(

It doesn't seem to recognize my email. At least I think it's the email I used, it was so long ago. Should be utvolpj@gmail.com. Anyway, just let me know quick cause I'm beginning to feel unwanted :(
I wish that I cold help you guys, but freak is the only who can do the email password stuff. Just hang in there. I'm sure he'll check on it soon.

Lex, I don't think he has to use the email if that's a problem.

OWB, I have figured it out. It was user error on my part. Thanks for your help.

It doesn't seem to recognize my email. At least I think it's the email I used, it was so long ago. Should be. Anyway, just let me know quick cause I'm beginning to feel unwanted :(

Hey PJ, I'm showing an @mindspring.com address. Maybe you should try that.

Good to see you made it in Lex..

Hey PJ, I'm showing an @mindspring.com address. Maybe you should try that.

Good to see you made it in Lex..

Thats what I was afraid of, it's closed and I never updated it. Oh well, maybe freak can get me a new one.

VN Store

Back