HELP I cant get registered

V

VOLSluvrC

HELP!!! I have tried so many times to get registered on this site.. and everytime I try.. I get totally kicked out of my computer!! UGH!! I have AOL for a service provider.. can anyone tell me what can possibly be wrong ?? It's almost football season and I am a HUGE VOL fan...I really want to be registered here soon!!!
Thanks!!
Orange and White 4 EVER!! :)
Cindy

Send an email to vol_mail-reg@yahoo.com with the username that you want and your password that you want and I will pre-register you and we will see if that works. I haven't heard of any problems with AOL users before so I am not sure what the problem could be. Post another message here after you send me the email so I'll know it's there.

:welcome:

Another lady!! I am JUMPING FOR JOY!!! Register her QUICK, FREAK!!

:bow: THANKYOU!! THANKYOU!! THANKYOU!!! I can access the site no prob!! REALLY appreciate the help! :D So cool of ya! Can't wait for this year's season to start and reading the posts here at VOLNATION!! GO VOLS!!!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 1, 2004 7:29 PM
Another lady!! I am JUMPING FOR JOY!!! Register her QUICK, FREAK!!

Just shoutn' a "Hey" at ya Lady in Orange!! lol... I am a lady most the time.. but if I forget that at the games... just forgive me K?? Sometimes I dont know what comes over me!! he-he! Have a Great Day :)

Originally posted by VOLluvrCK@Aug 1, 2004 3:30 PM
:bow: THANKYOU!! THANKYOU!! THANKYOU!!! I can access the site no prob!! REALLY appreciate the help! :D So cool of ya! Can't wait for this year's season to start and reading the posts here at VOLNATION!! GO VOLS!!!

cool. glad you got it worked out, we are happy to have you. You should jump on the main forum (Volboard) and introduce yourself to everyone.

One thing this board NEEDS is more women, ladies or NOT!! WELCOME!!

VN Store

Back