Help for Chargervol (GoFundMe)

@chargervol and I have debated plenty about recruits and state of the program but in the end we’re on the same team. Glad I could be part of the solution and hope you have a quick and complete recovery.
Thank you.
There's always going to be debates as long as personalities exist. Has very little to do with the real world though. Some of my closest friends are as negative about the current state as can be.
Game days are a blast😏

@VolDaddy87
Wait, are you the poster that had upcoming kidney surgery? If so, how is it going and were you able to get what you needed?

You didn't have to do that. I'll never pass up a prayer. I read the prayer @MyBloodRunnethOrange left me every single day.
My dad had kidney cancer in 1985 when he was 42 year old. He went back to work fairly early for a rough surgery. They removed a kidney and his gall bladder. I missed all of this, I pray that all will be ok with you and may God keep you with comfort and peace.

You didn't have to do that. I'll never pass up a prayer. I read the prayer @MyBloodRunnethOrange left me every single day.
I wanted to. Some of the messages I've been sent, man, feels awesome.
Several from people that just read and don't post on here. I hope they're reading now and know how grateful I am to them also.

Full disclosure:
Been looking forward to this since it became a real possibility, now that we leave out tomorrow, my mind is like
"Tell me again how these waves are going to pulverize hardened calci into rubble but leave my pancreas intact?"

View attachment 209254
Praying for the procedure to be successful. Praying for your doctors and nurses. Praying for your family through all of this. Praying for safe travels. Praying that God will provide or all of your needs.

I wanted to. Some of the messages I've been sent, man, feels awesome.
Several from people that just read and don't post on here. I hope they're reading now and know how grateful I am to them also.
It really does feel great knowing people care, even if you may never know them personally. I got about halfway, but I didn't expect that, to be honest. But the prayers and good words have been a true eye opener for me.

current mood about Volnation..........they don't call us volunteers fo nuthin'. well done folks.
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back