Help ESPN Rewrite This Headline So That it Isn’t Unnecessarily Insulting to Both Teams

How about..?

TENNESSEE RUDELY INTERRUPTS 2-HOUR ESPN KENTUCKY BASKETBALL DOCUMENTARY
I couldn't believe how much time the announcers spent talking to Joe Lunardi about Kentucky's seeding during play. They even failed to comment on an "and one" basket by Fulkerson because they were so distracted by Lunardi's speculation on where Kentucky was on the 2 line.

KY Went From a 2 Seed by Lunardi to Oooops Tennessee Just Crashed the Party!

The VOLS just took Ky’s heart and soul in the second half. They didn’t blow the game.

In honor of Fulky it could have been Pal’s

I'm that loser that just had to google Pals. 🙋‍♂️ We didn't have those in Gatlinburg where I grew up and we definitely dont have them down here in Florida where I've been for the past 15 years........sorry, I'm that guy.

Reactions: MAD
It was almost 45 mins after the game ended before I saw any mention of the game. And that was on the SEC network. They only talked about it for 5 minutes. Like #6 team in the country lost, but it's Kensucky so we won't talk about that. Smh
Kentucky is the SEC's network cash cow when it comes to basketball season. Just like Bama is during football season. Plus we all know ESPN has a ax to grind when it comes to the Vols.

“Tennessee’s John Fulkerson is facing assault charges, after beating down the entire Kentucky team.”

“Some 16,000 Kentucky fans witnessed the assault.” “Many crying fans said they had never seen such a brutal beat down before.”

“All fans were in agreement....it was the ref’s fault.”

Reactions: beamerman
"Refs blow Kentucky win by calling the game fairly from 12 to 4 minute mark of second half."

"In other news, SEC considering moving opening a new officiating training facility in Lexington."

VN Store

Back