helmet stripe....

which stripe do you prefer? and why?

• Total voters
I really didn't know they were thinking about changing the stripe. I personally like the wide stripe and wide T. Its easier to see them when placed against the white helmet.

That being said, the stripes on the pants MUST return! 2 reasons:

First they just look better than plain white.

Second, my girlfriend (the football fashion police here lately) will not shut up about the stripes, or lack thereof on the pants. Ahh, southern girls :lol:

Originally posted by VolInsider@Sep 2, 2005 8:20 AM
I really didn't know they were thinking about changing the stripe.  I personally like the wide stripe and wide T.  Its easier to see them when placed against the white helmet.

That being said, the stripes on the pants MUST return! 2 reasons:

First they just look better than plain white. 

Second, my girlfriend (the football fashion police here lately) will not shut up about the stripes, or lack thereof on the pants.  Ahh, southern girls :lol:
[snapback]134267[/snapback]​

You got one of them girls too? How many times have you had to correct her? Its UNIFORMS not outfits. And in no way, what so ever is a Football UNIFORM cute!

Oh no, mine isn't like that....

She is into football and hockey, and has an understanding of them both. With her, uniforms are "sharp" or "intimidating", never "cute".

On top of that, she can break down a 4-3 Blitz or a Neutral Zone Trap...and looks hot in one of those girly-cut jerseys :naughty:

The hockey I can't take credit for, but she had never seen a football game before we started dating, I had to train/teach from scratch there. 4 straight hours of "This is Tennessee" and "Decade of Dominance" DVD's, and seeing the UT/Florida game last year and she was hooked. :eek:k:

Vol Insider :ninja:

VN Store

Back