Hell on wheels

LOL, Your years behind it originally aired on AMC and ran 5 seasons from the fall of 2011 to late spring 2016.
I usually am.
I like it so far and thanks for the link but I won’t be clicking it. Spoilers and whatnot.
Thanks again though

Watched it from the beginning until it ended. Great then teetered to merely good after AMC pretty much abandoned it.
Pretty much this ^

Was awesome then towards the end fizzled down to watchable/ ok. All in all well worth watching. It didn't completely crash and burn like a lot of series do at the end, but at its peak it was great.

Reactions: butchna
It's good, though they kind of get away from the original plot of the show after a few seasons. It finished well enough but it got weaker to me after the 4th season or so.

Yeah, I have to agree with above as well. It started off really good and then really started a downward spiral the last few seasons. Overall, a good show though.

Yeah, I have to agree with above as well. It started off really good and then really started a downward spiral the last few seasons. Overall, a good show though.
Yep. It was really good and must have changed writers or something as it progressed, quality suffered. Definitely worth a watch.

Reactions: Ryjam282
Yep. It was really good and must have changed writers or something as it progressed, quality suffered. Definitely worth a watch.

They got away from the original story; a guy going after soliders that killed his family. Once that was done it was like they didn't know where to go with it and AMC wasn't ready to cancel. By the end the show didn't really seem to resemble what it started with originally, and that season with the Mormons was really weird imo.

Also wasn't as good after Common left. Him and Anson Mount had great chemistry as friends who sometimes wanted to kill each other.

VN Store

Back