Hearing some trouble is on the horizon....

Didn't we have a similar issue back in the kiffin years? I feel like it was Janzen Jackson or someone like that. Can't remember
Nukeese Richardson, Janzen I believe, and one other player. I think the story was they robbed a couple with airsoft guns and tried to get money.....All they got was fast food burgers I think.

I hope Tennessee doesn't wing up like 1972-1988 Ole Miss;)
I thought to myself a year ago before the 2020 season and all the other crap shows like covid and McD bags and what not. Tennessee has got to turn the corner eventually well apperently not it might get alot worse.😬

Reactions: Border Vol
I think the third one was Mike Edwards.
You might be right. I do remember Janzen was able to stay on the team because he was just along for the ride and didn't partake in the actual robbery. It was a crazy story. So dumb that you cant believe you're reading it lmao

Reactions: sbm362
It was the RB who transferred to Kansas, IIRC. He robbed a convenience store with a pellet pistol.
I don't think Bryce Brown had anything to do with it. I think he knew about and didn't say anything but was not involved.

From what I remember he seemed like a good kid that had a crazy/controlling father

Here's the gist of it:

"The University of Tennessee Police Department is reminding students to be extra safe in their dorms after they said a group of men assaulted and robbed a student in a residence hall.
In a notice to the campus community, officials said that a burglary and assault incident happened at Stokely Hall at around 8 p.m. Tuesday evening. They said that a person's roommate answered the door and was immediately assaulted by one male.

They said that three or four other males entered the apartment and walked to a room where they took items from the victims.
Both a witness and the victim said they did not know the suspects' identities.
Police said that they tried to find out more information from the victim but he refused to discuss the incident.
In the safety notice, police recommended people avoid propping doors open and allowing visitors to walk in behind them.
They also recommended people confirm the identity of visitors before opening the door.
Information about the items that were stolen or the cause of the incident was not immediately available."

I’m calling ******** they didn’t know the identity. They know damn well who it was.

I don't think Bryce Brown had anything to do with it. I think he knew about and didn't say anything but was not involved.

From what I remember he seemed like a good kid that had a crazy/controlling father
Pretty sure, as others have posted, it was Nu'Keese, Janzen, and Edwards. Edwards and Nu'Keese were dismissed and Janzen was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Reactions: sonofUT62
The other two sites have both had threads discussing it. Some kind of altercation involving a drug deal. Apparently it’s bad enough that UT Campus Security has issued a safety warning to campus. Supposedly 4-5 UT football players involved.

Now this is JUST message board talk, and apparently one of the sites actually deleted their thread on it, but there are rumors Salter is involved. There are also rumors that there is a video.

Don’t shoot the messenger. I just read one of the sites’ thread on it.

This is how UF’s credit card scandal started a few years back. “Rumors on message boards” but it turned out to be entirely true. Wrecked a season and pretty much led to the demise of McElwain.

In fact, I can’t think of the last time rumors involving bad news at UF has been false. Hopefully y’all have better luck with that.

This is how UF’s credit card scandal started a few years back. “Rumors on message boards” but it turned out to be entirely true. Wrecked a season and pretty much led to the demise of McElwain.

In fact, I can’t think of the last time rumors involving bad news at UF has been false. Hopefully y’all have better luck with that.
I think around UT, the only rumors that havent been true are the ones that involve coaching searches and what big name accepted the job haha. The ones involving run ins with the law always seem to at least have partial truths.

Somebody wake up AV, I'm sure he knows everything that is going on within the football program!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
This last coaching search finally pushed AV's already thin credibility over the edge. It was a nice touch the way he bought tickets for people. It resulted in him lasting far longer than most fake insiders.

I read this and didn't see any football players names so where did Salter being involved come from?

Will never forget during my time at UT that the Knoxville Sentinel reported that Bernard King of the Volunteers was pulled over and had marijuana on his breath. Aaaaahhhh, the days when local Police turned a blind eye on our glorified athletes vs today when they jump on the opportunity to have a video go viral of them arresting an athlete
Never heard it put like this before.

Last edited:
Omar+The+Wire+shotgun.jpg
Omar comin!

VN Store

Back