Hearing N865UT spotted a looong way from home

White has not left Knoxville since arriving here Friday morning. He's been at the complex meeting with teams and coaches most of the last two days. He has had some virtual meetings with candidates from the building, but nothing in person. He's going to be in town through Sunday afternoon. If he has a finalist chosen, he'll likely meet face to face with them at a neutral location Sunday evening.
what time will Gruden be coming Monday or Tuesday

This would be my dream hire. He's be at the top of my list, even 3 years ago. More realistic now. He's available and been out of coaching for a year. I've read that he may be interested in getting back into coaching and the SEC intrigues him. But I honestly don't know if he would leave WA to come here. But we gotta throw the money at him and try!

With a legitimate elite AD you never know who may at least hear you out.

He retired

4v1vzg.jpg

White has not left Knoxville since arriving here Friday morning. He's been at the complex meeting with teams and coaches most of the last two days. He has had some virtual meetings with candidates from the building, but nothing in person. He's going to be in town through Sunday afternoon. If he has a finalist chosen, he'll likely meet face to face with them at a neutral location Sunday evening.
That's correct just watch the ball game he's there

Wrong. FlightAware is not the only tracking site.

I don't know anything about Tennessee insider info but after flying jets for 32 years at Delta I know a bit about this topic. Of course it's not the only site but any site receiving FAA data will not be showing UT's aircraft or any aircraft on the privacy lists. Even ADS-B tracking is foiled.

VN Store

Back