Hearing N865UT spotted a looong way from home

Just pulled up FlightAware to track N865UT and the following information appeared:

N865UT - University of Tennessee (Alcoa TN)
This aircraft(N865UT) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator

Never seen that before.
We have a professional search going on people. Kinda nice not knowing and I hope it works the same way it did with the AD

This is awesome. I love plane tracking because it was a blast the last go around. I wonder if it will land in Las Vegas? :oops:

Ontario in LA. Not LAX. No kidding my first cousin lives in Rancho Cucamonga and some guys at the bar were talking about it. They swore it was there. That’s all I know. Take it for what it’s worth, which is nothing.

I just received a text from one of UT’s pilots about 865UT being at the Ontario Airport and he said it’s a rumor, definitely NOT TRUE.

Reactions: Border Vol
Citation XLS that would need a fuel stop to go west. I doubt they’d be using the school plane to go west coast trip for Danny White. Lord knows the Jones and Haslams and other families have Super Mid and Heavy Jets that can go nonstop.
You’re spoiling the senecio, when do real world rules apply during a coaching search

Reactions: tastycar
Ontario in LA. Not LAX. No kidding my first cousin lives in Rancho Cucamonga and some guys at the bar were talking about it. They swore it was there. That’s all I know. Take it for what it’s worth, which is nothing.
We are hiring Adam, Blake, and Ders from Workaholics. They all live in Rancho Cucamonga.

Reactions: Tennessee Cowboy
There will be no plane tracking this time.
and I'm glad. I was making a joke but I'm guessing it wasn't funny. I'm getting old and my wife tells me my jokes aren't funny and she might be right. It sounded better in my head. lol
Since the AD search was extremely quit, I figure we won't know anything about this search until they want the info released and that is a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back