Hearing LSU is going to Hire Kiffin

OldVol

Granted, I'm just hearing it in my head, but wouldn't that be just peachy? Screw 2 conference programs at one time.

This thread needs to be moved to the Around the NCAA Thread. Plus LSU is smarter than that. Your head is screwed up...

You know what would be Funny is to find out Lane Kiffins home address and every UT fan mail him a Golf Ball stating this one is for you. I would mail a sleeve but 102000 Golf balls at his home would cause a logistical nightmare.

Reactions: mackievol
They can do much better than Kiffin. I just found out that LSU’s AD was the same guy who put Jimbo Fishers contract in at TAMU. It’s Mike Hamilton level stupid. Fisher can walk away from TAMU for any reason and it won’t cost him or the team he goes to a dime.

LSU hiring Kiffy will not happen.

LSU admin is ultra woke these days.

Little Kiffy has way too many skeletons in his closet to even be considered. If indeed they are ridding themselves of Orgeron because he has girlfriends, hiring Kiffy would just be going out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Little Kiffy has way too many skeletons in his closet to even be considered. If indeed they are ridding themselves of Orgeron because he has girlfriends, hiring Kiffy would just be going out of the frying pan and into the fire.
They’re not ridding themselves of Orgeron because of his girlfriend(s). They’re ridding themselves of him because he isn’t wining enough games.

They’re not ridding themselves of Orgeron because of his girlfriend(s). They’re ridding themselves of him because he isn’t wining enough games.

Don't they also have some Title IX issues looming ?

Honestly with Orgeron, I'm thinking it's just a cumulative effect. How many times have you seen the LSU football program in the news lately for something in no way related to what happened on the field?

Orgeron has been so so the last couple seasons but not Chizik bad.

I'm thinking the Tigahs already have their coach and it's been a wink wink nod nod deal for weeks. Just waiting for the end of the season to make it official.

Reactions: tbones0711
The girlfriends are why he's not winning.

As if an SEC or any P5 coach can be highly successful on the field and in the hot tub at the same time. Negative. A coach needs to have his priorities in order.

Coach O: decent when married, putrid when single.

I rest my case.

The girlfriends are why he's not winning.

As if an SEC or any P5 coach can be highly successful on the field and in the hot tub at the same time. Negative. A coach needs to have his priorities in order.

Coach O: decent when married, putrid when single.

I rest my case.
I would say he isn't winning enough because Joe Brady, Dave Aranda and a roster of like 20 NFL players all at the same time. He caught lightning in a bottle and everyone knows it.

Granted, I'm just hearing it in my head, but wouldn't that be just peachy? Screw 2 conference programs at one time.
I don't know, man. You might want to seek professional help about these voices in your head. This might not be a good thing.

They're getting rid of Coach O cause he stinks as a head coach.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I guess it would make sense that Ole Miss fans would purchase a lot of golf balls if Lane Came to Oxford as the HC for LSU one day.

Honestly with Orgeron, I'm thinking it's just a cumulative effect. How many times have you seen the LSU football program in the news lately for something in no way related to what happened on the field?

I'm thinking the Tigahs already have their coach and it's been a wink wink nod nod deal for weeks. Just waiting for the end of the season to make it official.

The Title IX issues stem from Les Miles. Orgeron isn’t exactly the guy who is best to represent the football program through issues of female equality due to him being a literal caveman, but other than looking buffoonish, it really didn’t take place on his watch, and the complaint about someone reporting something that he covered up was tainted by asking for payment for silence.

They would tolerate his behavior if he was a little better than 9-8 since winning the 2019 National Championship, but the LSU administration clearly hates the guy on a personal level.

Troubling Story Emerges From Coach O's LSU Tenure

I'm not sure if that's been posted yet or not. Admittedly, I didn't look very hard.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
They would put up with his behavior if he was a little better than 9-8 since winning the 2019 National Championship, but the LSU administration clearly hates the guy on a personal level.

Troubling Story Emerges From Coach O's LSU Tenure

I'm not sure if that's been posted yet or not. Admittedly, I didn't look very hard.

From your link.

According to The Athletic, Orgeron flirted with a woman at a gas station. The woman turned out to be married to a high-ranking LSU Tigers official.

Percentage wise I'd say you are likely right. I don't know the percentages on this one but the only candidate I can see this happening with is Hugh Freeze. Announce it as soon as the last snap of the regular season so not to lose much ground in recruiting

Jimbo is already out the door. This whole Kiffin thing is just the usual Kiffin worshippers.

My son told me the whole "Orgeron flirts with connected woman" story and I said "How could she tell?" He probably came up to her and said "Yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw YAW yaw"

Lol. Skeletons in the closet yet they hired the ogre??

The Title IX issues stem from Les Miles. Orgeron isn’t exactly the guy who is best to represent the football program through issues of female equality due to him being a literal caveman, but other than looking buffoonish, it really didn’t take place on his watch, and the complaint about someone reporting something that he covered up was tainted by asking for payment for silence.

Read the SI story from yesyerday. He hit on an LSU big shot's wife at a gas station. That was his undoing.

VN Store

Back