Heard Fulmer speak today.

A Fulmer supporter but he will ALWAYS run a far third to the men who embodies Tennessee Football. Neyland and Majors built and rebuilt the program and gave the keys to Fulmer to drive.

Reactions: EasternVol
Phil took that job because he was the only person who would take the job at that moment in time. Plain and simple.

Also, if there is a conspiracy theory angle to this, my money would be on Phil being involved in Currie's removal somehow rather than intentionally hiring a bad coach who would get the program in NCAA trouble.

You can criticize Phil for many things, but Jon Currie did it to himself. He’s still doing it at Wake Forest. He just fired his women’s basketball coach for performance, roughly 6-8 weeks after the end of their season. Dude is boneheaded.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
You can criticize Phil for many things, but Jon Currie did it to himself. He’s still doing it at Wake Forest. He just fired his women’s basketball coach for performance, roughly 6-8 weeks after the end of their season. Dude is boneheaded.
I have no idea, but did the buyout money drop bc he waited the 6-8 weeks?

I have no idea, but did the buyout money drop bc he waited the 6-8 weeks?

Not that I saw…he fired her while they were both at the ACC spring meetings. It’s like he woke up and just decided to make a change.

The school has 2 ever NCAAT appearances, once when the coach was a star player there and once within the last couple of years as coach.

VN Store

Back