*He said the statuses of #Tennessee’s injured players mostly will be decided tomorrow and, in some cases, maybe Saturday morning.
* Jimmy Calloway grew as a receiver dramatically during spring ball. He’s got all the attributes we’re looking for inside. I believe he’s got a really bright future playing here.
* Princeton Fant and Jacob Warren have put a lot of work into it and played pretty well the first couple weeks. There are things they can get better at.
* Penalties and turnovers are both things we need to get better at going into conference play. You can’t lose the turnover battle every week.
* Our team knows my expectations that we win the special-teams phase every single week. When we break from walk-through, the first thing we do is special-teams fundamentals.
* I really liked what Velus Jones did throughout spring ball and the summer. He got nicked up in camp, and he’s gotten back into the fold. You see his impact offensively and on special teams, as well.
Well, that was short.