HBPW and Mal's Anniversary Shindig

Did you get Seattle's Best?
Yes.

I know. I'm defeating my purpose. But the doc told me this morning I had to further reduce my caffeine intake and agreed to let me try a half decaff mix coffee. I saw it on the bottom shelf at Publix and decided it was my best choice if decaff to try.

It smells awesome. I look forward to trying it in the morning.

Happy Anniversary!

What gifts will I be receiving for this event?
27.jpg

Yes.

I know. I'm defeating my purpose. But the doc told me this morning I had to further reduce my caffeine intake and agreed to let me try a half decaff mix coffee. I saw it on the bottom shelf at Publix and decided it was my best choice if decaff to try.

It smells awesome. I look forward to trying it in the morning.
What brand Behr? I need to reduce if possible also. Would like to find a good K-Cup decaf.

This made me think.....GVG is in K'ville this weekend. Ima get her to go to Fresh Market and get me a pound of some tasty decaf.

Just thought, @82_VOL_83 if you meant what kind/flavor, they only had 1 decaf and it is Port side blend medium roast. If it tastes anything like it smells I could see me switching to it by itself.

I don't remember if that was the same flavor souce got, but he did say it was medium roast. Imma see if I can find that post.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Same one.....

I've been looking for a decent decaf for a while because I'm only allowed one cup of real coffee a day. @Behr I know it says medium roast, but it tastes much more like a dark roast to me. It's really not too bad at all! (For decaf) I recommend you fuggers try it if you're ever in need of decaf.
View attachment 286344

VN Store

Back