MAX/Discovery+ (Warner Bros/Discovery)

This Telemarketers doc is crazy. Gives me PTSD about having had one of these jobs in high school. I hated and it and quit with no notice. My parents were so pissed at me and I told them it was a scam. They thought I was just making **** up because I didn't want to work there, which was half true, but the company got raided by the feds 18 months later, LOL.

These calls you get where they claim to be raising money for the police and fire departments are a total scam. They buy the rights to raise money in the name of the PD's and FD's, but they pay the PD's and FD's a set fee up front, so whatever they raise from you goes into their own pockets.

This Telemarketers doc is crazy. Gives me PTSD about having had one of these jobs in high school. I hated and it and quit with no notice. My parents were so pissed at me and I told them it was a scam. They thought I was just making **** up because I didn't want to work there, which was half true, but the company got raided by the feds 18 months later, LOL.

These calls you get where they claim to be raising money for the police and fire departments are a total scam. They buy the rights to raise money in the name of the PD's and FD's, but they pay the PD's and FD's a set fee up front, so whatever they raise from you goes into their own pockets.

and we are seeing the police/fire organizations are complicit.

100% a joke.

VN Store

Back