MAX/Discovery+ (Warner Bros/Discovery)

Started watching Banshee. How am I just now finding out about this show? On ep.7 of season 1 and uts great so far.

A lot of new shows are going back to the 80’s.
Enjoyed this light hearted comedy.
Hoping for a season 2.

A8CDCD5E-506E-4FE0-8D87-73D93C8E2A4F.jpeg

I was searching for a new English comedy.

Ended up watching both seasons in two days. Has been renewed for season 3.

👍👍👍

32E058F0-EFB8-4FCF-BFF8-FB7832C0D7A1.jpeg

Started watching Banshee. How am I just now finding out about this show? On ep.7 of season 1 and uts great so far.

I just started this too. I'm in the middle of season 2. It's so trashy and unbelievable, yet I love it at the same time.

Rumors are that HBO Max' days are numbered! Possibility that all scripted projects will be canceled. I.E. Peacemaker, Titans etc...

pretty much dead out there for HBO Max. All they have going right now is Westworld, right?

HBO Max is one of my top 2 streaming services. If it does die off I hope something better takes its place.

I dropped HBO Max for the time being. I'm caught up on everything I want to watch.

And they have the worst app. It was crashing my smart TV. I have a 200 MB hard drive on my smart TV for apps. Most apps are 2 to 5 MB. The HBO app was over 50 MB. WTF???

Can't believe they would scrap all shows...they're all stinkers? Makes no sense.

I'm a Discovery+ subscriber and I really enjoy it. It's got something the whole family can watch from paranormal programming from Trvl to cooking shows from Food Network & Cooking Channel to building/home improvement stuff from HGTV. I just wish it had more History content.

The House of Dragons trailer was on before Westworld tonight and I'm definitely in.

The House of Dragons trailer was on before Westworld tonight and I'm definitely in.

Really? I found the trailer highly disappointing. A sibling struggle over the throne? Not exactly a groundbreaking story. It seems a lot smaller in scope than Game and that was what made Game so damn good.

VN Store

Back